Chapter- 6

Stiles got in his jeep, speeding to Lydia's house. He didn't bother to buckle up, forgetting because the love of his life just screamed. Stiles way done knew what it meant when a Banshee screams. It's a sign. More of a warning. A warning for death. Stiles kept dialing Lydia's number, waiting for an answer while doing ninety-five. Stiles was urging to get to Lydia, needing to know who was going to die. After not answering for what seemed like the hundredth time, Stiles dropped his phone.

"Damn it!" Stiles muttered, extending his hand down in search for his phone. Stiles tried to keep one eye on the road while trying to find his phone. Stiles felt frustrated, finding his phone, finally, but he only took his eye off the road for not more than five seconds. He instantly regretted it. When he looked up two bright lights came his way. Stiles felt blinded by them has if they were a two angels coming down from heaven. Then, that was it. Stiles stood, head in windshield, blood escaping his scalp.

Oddly, just before the accident Stiles called Lydia. The phone still rang, but there was suddenly an answer.

"Hello? Stiles?.. Stiles?" Lydia called through the phone.

It was a night at the police station which was good for Sheriff Stilinski. Behind his desk, Mr. Stilinski filled out paper work that was a bit over due because of all the supernatural chaos that's been happening in Beacon Hills. Parrish then, walking in Stilinskis' office. He looked up, spotting Parrish.

"Yes, Parrish?" he asked, still filling out the papers.

"Sir, can I have your attention" Parrish gave a serious, stern glare. Sheriff Stilinski raised an eyebrow at Parrish.

"What is it?" Parrish got his full attention.

"It's about your son, sir, Stiles". Sheriff Stilinkis' serious manner turned to a plain expression while Deputy Parrish told him the news.

At the McCall residents, it was quiet. Asleep, Scott heard his phone ringing. Waking up in a drowsy state. He wondered why someone would call him so late. Scott looked at the caller ID. He had a new curiosity; He wondered why Stile's dad was calling him so late. Scott answered his phone.

"Hello?" he said. Scott felt like his heart has been crushed from the unexpected news. His expression went numb.

Scott and his mother raced through Beacon Hills hospital, stopping at the front desk.

"Stiles Stilinski" Melissa told the nurse behind the desk. The nurse took a moment, but it felt like forever to Scott.

"Room 2-0-4" The nurse replied. Scott heard, taking off to the room. When Melissa turned around, she noticed her son was gone.

Scott ran to the elevator, pressing level two. He was so impatient. Every moment that passed in the slow elevator felt like an eternity. When the elevator opened just enough for Scott to squeeze through he shot right through, finally finding room 2-0-4. He peaked through the glass in the door. The wolf part of him pouted miserably, he couldn't bare to see his best friend tied to so many machines. Scott then felt a hand grip his shoulder. Turning his head startled, calming down when he saw a familiar face. Stile's dad. Scott embraced him in his arms, the Sheriff doing the same.

Going through the same hall, Melissa McCall stopped spotting the Sheriff and her son hugging. It must have been so emotional for the both of them, she thought. One almost losing his son and one almost losing his best friend who is practically like a brother to her son, Scott.

Not too long later Lydia's hills clicked on the tiles of the hospital. She was anxious to see Stiles, but the idea of it being her fault wouldn't leave her head. Lydia didn't bother with make-up besides, her tears would have ruined it. Lydia had cried when she heard about Stiles; Her eyes were puffy around and turned a shade of red. Before entering the hospital, Lydia managed to control her crying. Taking a right down the hall, she spotted Stile's dad, Scott's mom, and Scott. Scott was pacing up and down the halls, Sheriff Stilinski sat in a chair, and Ms. McCall leaned her back against the wall. Lydia made her way toward the three, they spotted her halfway through the hall.