Chapter- 4

When Scott arrived to the loft, he noticed Stiles sitting on the couch and Lydia pacing the room, Derek was just going just starring into space. All attention then turned to Scott McCall.

"Uh, hey guys" Scott said, walking over to Stiles. "What's going on?" he asked. Stiles glared at him about to speak, but Derek spoke.

"Lydia tells me, you've been having trouble with controlling your inner wolf".

Scott looked towards Lydia, Lydia gave a guilty smirk and shrugged. Scott wasn't mad, but he felt something towards Lydia.

"I can control" Scott replied, hearing the doubt he dragged in his voice. Derek walked up to Scott, looking over at Lydia then Stiles.

"Guys, give us a minute" Derek commanded. Stiles gave Derek a 'Are you kidding me?' glare, Derek replied with a "leave or I'll rip your throat out with my teeth' stare. Stiles got and left, Lydia following.

Stiles didn't want to leave, he wanted o stay to help his best friend, but he didn't like getting on Derek's bad side.

"But, I wanna stay" he whined to Lydia.

"Why? it's not like we have any experience being a werewolf?" Lydia eyed Stiles.

"Well- you're a banshee" Stiles mumbled.

Lydia opened her car door, "But, I don't have claws or fangs, and heightened senses" Lydia raised her voice a bit, annoyed with Stiles whining. Lydia entered the driver's-side, starting the engine. Stiles watched has she drove off, he then, entering his jeep and doing the same.

Back in the loft, Derek sat down with Scott on the couch, Scott's mouth gaping in shock.

"W- wait.. are you calling me-".

"I'm not calling you anything" Derek assured not to sound insulting. Besides, how can he hate Scott for something he's guilty of? Yes, Derek has feelings for a guy.

A socially, awkward, pale Stiles who's only defense is sarcasm. He loved everything about the boy. The way he talked, stood, used sarcasm at the worst times, Derek found him perfect. But, Derek knew he has no hope with Stiles because he knew he had his heart set out on Lydia.

"Then, what are you saying?" Scott asked, but it seemed more of a command.

"I'm saying, you found your mate" Derek replied.

"Liam, my mate?" Scott questioned.

"What Lydia has told me sounds like it".

Scott was about to object to it, but Derek caught him off guard.

"How many times have you lost control?".

Scott didn't reply, he took a minute to process everything then. He didn't want to admit to it, but he sees it. Him focusing on Liam's heart beat, losing control, and chasing after him. He felt angry with himself, have felt like breaking something.

"Can I go now?" Scott asked, getting up from the couch, Derek got up and grabbed his hand. Scott looked over at Derek a bit frightened

"I can't let you do that" Derek gave Scott a stern look. "With you losing control, and the full moon tonight, you might hurt someone, Scott" Derek didn't let go of Scotts' hand. Derek heard Scott's heart beat quicken. Scott turned his head to Derek, eyes glowing red as a stop light. Derek saw the alpha's claws extend, he looked up a Scott.

"You don't wanna do this" Derek gave Scott a warning glare.

"Then let me go" Scott commanded, his voice getting heavier and darker.