Chapter- 12

The two teens awoke from their daydreams to find themselves cuddling in the same bed. They both glared at each other weirdly, then the door opened.

"Stile-" Sheriff Stilinski stopped to see them in bed, he spotted his son and his son's best friend spooning.. His son was the little spoon. Scott and Stiles immediately backed away from each other.

"I- I don't wanna know what best friends do now-a-days" Stile's dad left.

"We're just friends dad!" Stiles raised his voice.

"I mean it!" he added then, hearing the front door closed. Stiles glanced over at Scott, who couldn't hold back his cheeky smile and gave a slight shrug in response to Stile's smug look.

The two washed up, taking turns in the shower then, getting dressed. They both headed down to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

Scott went to the fridge grabbing the milk while, Stiles got the cereal. Scott went over to a draw, extracting two spoons. Stiles got two bowls, laying them on the kitchen table. Scott put the spoons in the bowl while, Stiles poured the cereal then, Scott topped it off by splashing the milk in the bowl. The two took their seats at the table.

"So - what - are you - doing - today?" Stiles asked between chews. Scott swallowed whatever cereal he had in his mouth. Right when he was about to ask, his phone beeped. Scott read the text message sent to him. He slowly let go of his phone, gazing at Stiles.

"I'm going vampire hunting" Scott replied to Stiles, who had the bowl over his face, drinking the milk from it. Stiles laid the bowl on the table, he had milk drip from his chin. He quickly whipped it with his sleeve.

Scott and Stiles had just walked in the loft, eyeing five people viewing a huge chart that had varies marks and shapes. The five turned around. Scott and Stiles saw Lydia, Derek, Malia, Peter, and.. Scott was in awe over the fifth person. He glanced over at Stiles, who glared at him.

"I thought you guys could use someone with hunting experience" Chris Argent smiled widely.

"How did you know?" Scott asked.

"Derek called me over here and after I heard the word vampire, I just couldn't resist" Chris said, cocking his gun.

"Are you sure? This thing isn't like us, it's faster and stronger" Scott asked making sure if Chris was up for this.

"Scott, I couldn't imagine myself doing anything better right now" Chris dug out a familiar item to Scott from his duffle bag. It was a crossbow, a small one. Scott couldn't stop glaring at it, he started to smell her in the room. Everyone don't know where to look. A part of Lydia wanted to cry. Chris brought his head up, noticing everyone quiet and starring at the crossbow. He sighed.

"I keep it with me for good luck" Chris said, grabbing the crossbow about to stuff it back in the duffle bag. But, Scott stopped him.

"It's fine" Scott assured. Chris gazed at Scott, bringing back the crossbow on the table.

"So, what's the plan?" Lydia asked after a moment of silence.

Chris stood in front of the board, everyone in the room paid close attention.

"If he wants blood, let's give him blood" Chris started. "We're going to form a circle in these woods here, surrounding the perimeter at least a yard from each other, so if something goes down, we won't be too far from each other.

I got in touch with with an old friend and manage to send me these" Chris stated opening the small freezer besides him. Blood bags were stacked in it. Everyone gave a confused look.