Chapter 1

So I think I'm more nervous about this story than I have been with any. Please read, and comment, and vote, I'm really scared no one will like it, so please take the time to read it, it would mean the world to me(: Thank you, hope you like it! x

Dedicated to: @1DreamTeam, cause, and she knows it all too well, I LOVE YOU! She voted for me to post this as ~COMING SOON~ and she's always supported me through out everything. She's so kind, and amazing, and I cant love her enough. She's just utter perfection, and that's the only way to describe her. She's kind, funny, supportive, just overall epic, and I can count on her to make me smile(: You should all read her new story, Losing Liam (Ziam/Zarry) that is fucking perfect, and I cant get enough. I love you baby, don't ever forget that your perfect!<33x

Ps: There might be a lot of dialogue at the start, sorry about that(: x

_____________________________________________________________

[Liam]

 "How you holding up, Stud?" My older sister, Ruth, asked me as she plonked down on my new bed next to me.

I sighed. "Don't call me that, you idiot. And I'm fine." I answer.

She sighed this time. "Rude. How do you like the house and the place?" He enquired.

"Why are you asking so many questions?" I challenged.

"God dammit, just answer the question, Liam!" She groaned.

"Fine! The house is nice, bigger and more spacious than the old one, don't get me wrong I miss Wolverhampton, but it's nice here, I like it." I smiled. If you were wondering, yes we did just move house, from Wolverhampton to Bradford to get a bigger house and a better school since my other wasn't very good.

"Finally! Now was that so hard!" She sighed.

"Yes." I answered bluntly.

I felt the bed move and her face appeared above me as she leaned over my laid back figure. She pushed her light brown hair behind her pierced ear and pinked my cheeks and a playful manner.

"Hey!" I shouted, slapping her hand away. She rolled away laughing.

"I cant wait until you have you have to go back to Uni." I muttered.

"I heard that you dick!" She laughed.

"When are you leaving?" I asked.

"Tonight, actually, and you'll miss me when I'm gone!" She told me.

"How can I miss you? You visit every once in a while, there's no need to!" I laughed.

"Mhm." She made a noise of agreement. "When do you start school Li?"

"Tomorrow, Monday." I answered.

"Right, I'll leave you then, you should probably get to bed, you'll have to wake up early." She sighed, and I felt the bed shift as she got up.

I got up too, wanting to say good bye to her since she was leaving for another dose Uni tonight. I din't know when she'd be visiting again, no one did, she just popped over when ever she felt like it, usually just staying for a weekend. She usually came over every other month, since she was so busy.

I took a step towards her and unfledged her in a hug, and we shared a real sibling moment. I smiled into her hair as my arms wrapped around her shoulders, hers around my waist as we had our moment.

We broke apart under a minute later and both smirked at each other. She reached up and ruffled my hair.

"Sleep well, Kiddo, have a good day at school!" She teased.