Chapter 16

Fine, fine, I'll write another chapter 'ya nut jobs! aye aye aye. I love you all really. ;) Sorry for the wait, hope you still love meeee. If you ever did. Thanks for the feedback, amazing as usual!

Dedication: @nerdasaureous cause she/he has won my heart with her amazing comments. She/he has commented on all my latest chapters, and they are the nicest comments, so thank you sweetie, they all made me smile a lot! <3

Image on the side is how Zayn feels. Deep stuff. WARNING, WARNING, WARNING! THE FOLLOWING CONTENTS CONTAINS SELF HARM AND ABUSE!
♥♥

______________________________________________

[Zayn]

With shacking hands, I'd shut the door, hating how Liam was clinging onto it, like it was his last resort. I hated that I had to do this, but I had two reasons why.

Because it was for the best. If I'd continued to let him in, he would know to much, and it's like I cant let anyone in, because if I do, I feel vulnerable, weak. It's like I'm drawn to my secrets, and I just cant let them remainders left, or Liam will have enough broken pieces of my life to finally put me together; to work out the puzzle that is me.

And because Vince. Vince had told me I wasn't aloud to hang around with Liam and the others anymore, because they were getting too close into my life; finding out too much. He said if they continued prying into my life, they'd find out about us; me and him, and they couldn't find out about that, no one could.

So that was it. I was stuck under my dad's abusive roof, under the control of my bully who could rape me any minute, with no friends, with no Liam.

No Liam.

I sighed and turned front he door, hearing hear broken sobs from outside. My dad was angry as he continued to shout me, so I quickly scurried down the hall and into the living room.

With fearful steps, I walked in and met my dad's burning gaze. "What the fuck do you think your doing?!" He roared.

I winched. He stood up from the sofa and came storming over, belittling me. "You didn't come here when I said so, and then you have the nerve to not answer my question!" He screeched.

"Da-Dad, I'm... I'm sorry." I whimpered, cowering back into the wall. "Please--" I stopped and winched as he growled at my weakness.

"Please, don't." I whispered, so small I could barley hear it.

"Why do you beg, because it's not going to get you anywhere." He snarled.

"I-I'm sorry." I whispered, desperately trying to stop the tears-- and failing.

"Crying, already and I haven't even done anything to you. Your pathetic, Zayn. Pathetic." He repeated in a deadly tone.

He grabbed onto my throat, hoisting me up into the air, pushing me against the wall. I gasped feeling my throat close up as he grasped me tighter.

"D-Dad!" I squealed, my voice tight and wispy.

"I've wanted to do this to you every fucking day I've seen you. You don't deserve to live, you deserve to be down in the dammed ground with your mother. Why didn't she take you with her, for gods sakes! I hate you, Zayn, I hate my own god dammed son!" He shouted, throttling me tighter.

I swung and flailed my arms around, desperately trying to pry his big mitts of meat away from my neck. I was beginning to feel myself go red in the face with lack of air. This was getting too dangerous.

"You've ruined not just your life, but mine. Just you being in my life gets me annoyed. And I know that you self harm, Zayn. I saw your razor blade in the bathroom today. And, frankly, I don't care, and I'm glad. It'll help you on your way to death." He said in the most dark tone possible.