Chapter 19

Aha, a lot of your comments in the last chapter started with 'Ahh, I almost screamed when I saw you'd updated!' Thank you, I'm glad you liked it :) Amm, oh yeah. I only got 10 comments on the last chapter. Usually I get, uhm, say 14-16. Something wrong? I know I didn't update for two weeks, but I was on holiday, and I couldn't change that, so I'm sorry. Thank you, anyway if you did comment :)

Dedicated: @XxNinaIsBackXx because it was lovely. Thank you, made me feel real fuzzy inside ^-^ Enjoy, sweetie's... <3

[Liam]

Yet another sigh escaped my slightly parted lips as I lent my chin on my open palm, steadying my face on the rickety wood table I was sat at, alone.

Zayn, was obviously in my line of view, looking...strange, in a way, as that boy, Vince, held Zayn to his side, trapping him with a strong arm around his shoulders. Zayn didn't say anything as Vince chatted loudly to his friends, occasionally laughing, but Zayn kept his head ducked down.

They just didn't seem natural. The way Zayn never looked straight into Vince's eyes, the way Vince held onto Zayn like he was a dog, not a boyfriend. They never kissed in public, except a lot in front of me, for some reason. Zayn just didn't seem happy, carefree and totally in love when he was around Vince, like he should be with a boyfriend.

I inwardly groaned. I was probably just getting jealous. As usual.

It just ripped my heart to shreds, to see Zayn with Vince. I knew, that deep down, it wasn't just because I wanted Zayn to be friends with me, and hang around with me, instead of Vince, I knew that it was because I wanted to be the one holding Zayn's hand, I wanted to be the one with Zayn under my arm, I wanted to be the one to kiss him, hold him, love him.

But Vince was doing that. And something just didn't seem right about that.

My eyes narrowed as I grabbed my ham sandwich off the table, ripping a piece off and biting it between my teeth. It was lunch, and since it was such a lovely summer day, a lot of students were choosing to eat outside.

I wanted, my eyes still thin as Zayn struggled under Vince's arm, seeming to be getting uncomfortable, and Vince stopped dead in between laughter, and turned his head to Zayn, making Zayn freeze in place, as if he'd been caught doing something bad.

Vince lowered his head and whispered something deadly quite in Zayn's ear, to which Zayn's face seemed to cloud over with fear, and he nodded quickly, fitting himself back under Vince's arm and lowering his head again, but even as he hid his breaking face, I noticed his bottom lip trembling, his big brown eyes watering up, and it broke my heart.

Something wasn't right, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. What could be wrong about it? It was a relationship, for Christs sake, what could be wrong with that?! Vince. That's what.

Vince and Zayn. It jsut wasn't right. Vince was bullying Zayn, 2 weeks ago! They can't just be dating all of a sudden, how did that work? Can hate really turn to...love in just 2 weeks? No, that wasn't love, it just wasn't. You can see love in lovers eyes, but I didn't see anything in their eyes.

"Hey! Hey, Romeo! For gods sakes, Liam, snap the fuck out of it!" Harry, as usual called, repeatedly snapping his fingers in front of my face.

I blinked a few times, shaking my head and looking up at Harry stood in front of me. He was holding a medium sized brown bag, with probably his lunch in. I glanced around to see none of the other guys there with him.

"Where is everyone?" I asked, ignoring the mocking name he'd given me.

"I'm here!" Niall's familiar Irish voice yelled, and I was being tackled from the side.