Chapter 14

Hey der :) The dedication goes to baby, @STYLLE :) Becuase her comment, one part of it, make me crack up, and I'm still giggling about it now. She said, 'For gods sake, where is Harry' about when Liam let him go, and that just made me laugh so much, so thank you, baby, for humoring me, I love you very, very much, you mean EVERYTHING to me, and I Hope you know that :)) xxxx

You should totally check out my new story, 'The Perks Of Being Five Feet Tall' I'm sure you'd love it, leave a comment and maybe a vote, eh? :)

IMPORTANT: I added the bullies, Jerry, Vince and Rory to the cast list, as one of them is about to play a BIG part in this story... Hehe! ^^

[Zayn]

With an unknown fire in the pit of my stomach, I hoisted myself off the floor, ignoring the rain that speckled down my face. With a determined look, I made eye contact with them.

I pursed my lips, glaring at them as they continued to smirk. "You three." I started, poking the one who stood in front of me, Vince, in the chest with my finger. "Have beat me, ruined me, made me cry, sob, want to fucking kill myself."

I took a deep breath. "But, you've never, never broke me. And you never will." I said through gritted teeth.

And before they could meet eyes and burst into a fit of laughter, I raised my fist, which was shaking out of nerves, and swung it right at Vince. Shock overcame his face as I smacked it into his stupid face with all my might, venom seeping from me.

Vince shouted in a manly, gruff tone, cradling his face. My balled up fist dropped down to my side as I lost it. My face was blank as I watched him hiss and let go of his face.

It wasn't that bad, just a bruised cheek. I didn't know how to feel at that moment, ever awful because I just punched someone, or fulfilled, because I finally let some anger out.

But, as he glared at me and spoke two words that made me whimper in fear, I decided I was fulfilled, because that was probably the last, and only time I'd get to punch anyone in the face.

"Get him." Vince said in an inhumanly tone.

I swallowed, my eyes wavering as they advanced on me. Instead of pain overtaking his features like before, he had a devilish, almost evil look on his face, Jerry and Rory's matching. It made me take a step back, stumbling.

They grinned wider at this, sensing my fear. "It seems this little fag needs to be taught a lesson."  Vince taunted in a tone you'd talk to a baby in.

"He needs to understand how to behave to those who could make, or break him." He carried on, his eyes sparkling evilly.

I took another step back, and let out a strangled whimper as I stumbled over, falling onto my ass which instantly soaked in rain. Vince, the same one who had been taunting me out of the rest, loomed over me, looking truly evil.

For a split second, I wondered why Jerry or Rory weren't doing anything, but were leaving all the dirty talking to him. He was speaking strangely, to me, I'd noticed. Saying... odd, almost flirtatious words.

I drifted my eyes around to see Jerry and Rory stood back, leaned up and watching with a smirk. "Why--" I stopped briefly, clearing my throat so it didn't come out a squeak.

"Why are they stood back? What-- What are you doing?" I whispered, utterly confused, this is never what they did, usually they just beat on me, all three of them and left me half dead.

This wasn't right, I could tell something bad was going to happen...

"Well, Zayn, I've realized something over the past few weeks. That, your vulnerable, and obviously a girl in a relationship." He pointed out, and I blushed at that.