Chapter 17

Hey there pretty eyes :) See, I'm updating more, yeah? But uh, there's bad news coming soon, which I'm not going to tell you yet, but watch out for broadcasts on my message board.

I just wanted to give a shout out. To @nerdasaureous because he (clarified) has left the most wonderful comment on the last chapter. I see now that I don't think I gave him enough credit for his comments on the last chapter's A/N so I just wanted to sweet talk 'ya more. Kidding, I am, really. But you are am amazing person and after your comment I really feel warmed up by you, and you seem real sweet. Thank you for coming into my life and wowing me instantly. ^-^

Dedication: @amazayncarrots who was a nice comment, so thank you for your support. Love you. Another picture of Vince on the side, just to make sure you don't forget what he looks like 'ox
___________________________________________

[Liam]

"Liam." Harry sighed, snapping me from my thoughts again. "It's been a month. A month, Liam. You've got to get over it. Get over... him." Harry said.

I sighed shifting in my seat at the lunch table. I stirred my yogurt with the plastic spoon that came with it, watching the pink-white mixture splosh around in the plastic cup like container.

"I know I should." I sighed, looked up from my food and meeting eyes with Harry, who sat across the table from me. "But I cant, Harry, I really can't. How am I suppose to get over someone like... someone like him?"

Harry gave a sad smile, sliding his hand across the table and softly patting my balled up fist.I let out a long frustrated sigh. "I don't even know how to feel anymore, Harry. I'm so... I'm so..." I let out a frustrated noise, not finding a word to describe how I felt.

Harry didn't say anything either, just staring at me sympathetically. I didn't want sympathy though, I wanted understanding, and that was nothing anyone had, except for Zayn.

And he was the one person I couldn't have right now.

But I couldn't give up. I could never give up.

Because when you're in love with someone, you never give up on them.

I was just giving him space, for the pure reason that I didn't know what to do. I didn't know how I could fix this.

"He hasn't even come to the lunch hall for the full month..." I whispered, my voice wispy and soft. I closed my eyes tightly. "I can't believe that I've made him too scared to come to lunch. He's probably eating even less now, and that can't be good."

I lifted my head again, opening my eyes. "Where do you think he is, right now, Harry?" I asked.

Harry stared at me, his eyes almost frozen as he thought it over. I would've thought he wasn't listening to me with the way he was oddly entranced, but as he cocked his head to the side in thought, I knew he was.

"I think he's probably in the boys toilet. Maybe eating, maybe not, but he'll be sat on the counter, waiting for lunch to be over so he can go back to class. He wouldn't dare come back in here now that... that happened." Harry said rather awkwardly.

I nodded wordlessly; he was probably right. I stared at Harry from across the table, slightly hearing the light chatter between Niall, Josh and Louis who sat next to us.

Harry's face seemed to suddenly brighten as he stared just behind me. Curiosity perking up in me, I turned slightly in my seat to look in the direction he was staring with a goofy grin.

Mr. Grimshaw stood at the other side of the lunch hall, a briefcase in hand and he was staring at Harry intently. I watched with a furrowed brow as Mr. Grimshaw slowly walked across the launch hall and hesitantly stopped at our table.