Chapter 15

If you voted for me in the '1D Bromance Awards (Summer 2013)' then thank you. Your hard work hs paid off, and I have, yet again, won the Ziam Section. I've won the Ziam section for the second time in a row. I really feel like I'm dreaming. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Dedication (VERY hard to chose, there's so many comments!) - @Bravery_Patience who said it was her air, which is VERY sweet, and had me melting, thank you ♥♥♥

Onwards and upwards with the chapter. I'm glad you all like the twist, thank you for the support, and none of you guessed who's concerned brown eyes they were in the last chapter! Oh well, you'll find out now, and watch out for the long awaited heated action of Gryles!
♥♥

________________________________________________

[Harry]

My bottom lip trembled as my shaking face stared up at him. I wanted to wipe the tears that rolled down my cheeks away, get up off my submissive position on the floor and pretend I was happy so I wouldn't look so vulnerable in front of him, but I couldn't bring myself to do it as I thought about Zayn again.

"M-Mr. Grimshaw." I whimpered, squeezing my eyes shut as my heart pulled in my chest, filling me with agony.

He sighed, reaching out and cupping my face in his large hands. "Harry." He breathed, his soft minty breath washing over my face like a crystallised water droplet; smooth yet too beautiful to touch.

He sighed, kneeling, right there in the hallway and pulling my sobbing figure into his chest. I wanted to fight back, pull away, because a teacher is hugging me, but then again, it's a teacher I'm in love with...

So, I let go, and clutched onto his shirt, needing comfort in some form; and the form of an Angel, or Mr. Nick Grimshaw, came to help me.

Making soothing sounds as he rubbed circles on my back, much to my surprise, I felt him knock me more onto the floor and put one arm under my legs, the other on my back and he picked my up effortlessly, cradling me to his chest like I was a baby. His baby.

"Come on." He murmured, rather to himself as he rushed down the hall.

He was quick and light as he rushed down the hall, trying to not be seen. He succeeded as he held me with one arm, popping the door open and entering.

He walked over to his desk and sat me down, tapping underneath my chin for a second before going back to the door and locking it, pulling the blind over the glass area of it.

He went around the room, shutting windows and pulling down blinds, so we wouldn't be seen. This made me think for a vague moment what we'd be doing so much that would make us having to not be seen.

He came back over, his eyes still wide and concerned as I sniffled. I felt something crinkle loudly underneath me and wrinkled my forehead.

I shifted pulling out a white piece of writing paper. I managed to muster out a snicker as I saw what it was my essay on the book we were reviewing in Drama. It was marked and graded, having red pen all over it and a big fat printed in bold lettering at the top. I put it back on his desk, meeting his eyes.

"That was poorly written, Harry. I vaguely remember you using, 'This book is good cuz it is.' in it." He chuckled.

I smiled softly, staring across at his perfect, no, flawless face. His eyes met mine as he matched my smile.

"Harry." He whispered, lifting his hand and stroking one of my cheeks. "What's wrong, love?" He murmured, and I almost let out a purr that was building up in my throat.