***VERY IMPORTANT, MUST READ!!***

Hello guys, this is not a chapter. It's just a VERY IMPORTANT A/N from me, Ella. *Waves* :)

So, I have entered this story into the '1D Bromance Awards.' The voting session for the awards, has opened today, the 11th of June, 2013. And, if you haven't already guessed, you have to vote for a story to get it through to the next round, and the next, until they perhaps win.

And that's what I would like you to do for me. So, this story, Perfectly Imperfect, has been entered in the Ziam category, on @1DBromanceAwards profile. The competition it is in, is 1D Bromance Awards (Summer 2013) It HAS to be voted for in that certain book, or the vote will not count.

I will tell you how to do it now:

Type in the 'Discover bar' 1D Bromance Awards (Summer 2013) Click the one that you see, and scroll through the parts of the story until you find 'Ziam Stories.' Click the Ziam Stories. As you go down the page, you'll see my story. Got to the comments, and write, simply, 'Perfectly Imperfect, @Sh3sN0tAfriad' or something like that. Post the comment, and you have voted!

I'm up against big competition this year, so I really need your support, so please, please vote for me. It would mean so much.

Thank you, and please vote, I'm pleading with you! :)

~E xxxx