-1-

-this is the very first short scenario so ofc it has to be sad :) I honestly can't wait to post more of these bc I love writing little things that don't relate to the plot-

"Y/N! What the hell?" Mike screamed as he opened my bedroom door

"What?" I looked up from my book "What did I do?"

"You told Mom?" He shouted again as he pointed out the door

"Mike, I had to." I said as I stood up and faced him "You were drinking, I was worried!"

"I was fine! Why would you tell her? Now I'm in big trouble!"

"You should've thought about that before you started drinking, Mike! It's dangerous, we're too young!" I never thought I would've been the type of person to tell on him like I did but he took it to far, he was drinking non stop. Drink after drink after drink, he started getting aggressive. I didn't know what to do so I had to tell Mom.

"I hate you! I hate you and I wish you weren't my sister!" Mike shouted as he pushed me to the floor, everything slowed down as I heard those words. My heart sank in my chest as I hit the floor with a loud thump. I stared at Mike with teary eyes as he stormed out of my room.

I scrambled to get up on my feet and grabbed my bag off my bed, the only noise I could hear was the sound of my Chuck Taylor's hitting the stairs.

"Y/N, are you ok?" Mom asked from the front room, instead of answering I ran out the front door. The cold wind hit my face as the sound of my shoes hitting concrete filled the silence. Mike's words ran through my head on repeat.

"I hate you and I wish you weren't my sister!"

My legs ached but I pushed on, I picked up my speed as the sentence ran through my head again.

He wishes I wasn't his sister. My vision was blurred by tears as I thought about it, everything I had done for him and he's wishes I wasn't his sister. I was just looking out for him!

"Y/N?" I heard static from my bag "Y/N, I didn't mean it! Come home. Please!" Mike called for me.

I kept running.
Suddenly I heard a dragging noise and then I was falling. I had caught myself on the concrete with my arms but it hadn't really done anything to help.

"Fuck!" I sobbed as I punched the ground. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" suddenly I let out a gut wrenching scream

I took my walkie out of my bag as Lucas spoke

"Mike, what's wrong with Y/N?"

"I said something..something bad and she ran away. My mom is crying."

I sat there on the side of the road listening to the conversation until my hands and knees started to sting. I sat the walkie down and looked at my hands, they were all scraped up and bleeding a little. I sighed as I stood up and looked at my knees, blood was dripping all the way down to my ankles. I grabbed my walkie and switched channels. I heard Dustin talking

"-are you there? Y/N?" he sounded worried

"Hey. I'm here." I tried not to sound upset

"Y/N! Thank god you're ok! Where are you? Do I need to come get you?" he asked worriedly

"I'm by the quarry, I can walk to your house." I smiled to myself. I'm glad he cares.

"Ok, be safe."

"Dust,"

"Yeah?"

"Don't tell Mike where I am."

"Ok."

Then I put the antenna down and put the walkie back in my bag.

_

By the time I had already showed up to Dustin's house I had stopped bleeding and it just stung. I sighed as I knocked on the door, it quickly opened to reveal Dustin standing there in pajama pants and a black t-shirt

"Jesus christ, Y/N! You're going to freeze to death!" Dustin grabbed my arm and pulled me inside "Did you fall? Have you been crying?"

"Dust, I'm fine. I just need to clean up a little. You have a first aid-kit?" I asked as I sat my bag next to the door.  He nodded then walked away. I stood there awkwardly as I waited for him to come back. I didn't want to get blood on his couch.

"Y/N, sit down." he said as he walked back in. After a few minutes of silence and him cleaning my scrapes he finally spoke.

"What happened? What did Mike say?" he looked up at me

"Well, do you remember that party we went to?" he nodded "Well I told on him for drinking and he got upset." I didn't want to repeat the words he had shouted at me

"Y/N, what did he say?" Dustin asked again

"He said that he hates me and wishes I wasn't his sister." I said quietly, I watched his eyes grow wide as he stopped cleaning my scrapes. I could tell he wasn't sure what to say, I honestly don't know what to say. He just continued what he was doing.

That night I fell asleep in Dustin's arms wondering what I did to deserve those words.