S E A S O N T W O | C H A P T E R F O U R (LONDON)

It was already late that evening when the group of peaky blinders arrived in London. The plan was to go to Sabini's club when they were all out for the race tracks. Franny cracked her neck and put her heels on a bit tighter. 'Let me go in first?' Franny said when they were a street away.

'They know your faces, not their spouse.' Franny said putting the bun out of her hair leaving it loose. John jerked his head to Thomas when he said that was an excellent idea. She kissed John's cheek and walked off on her heels.

'Bloody hell Tom.' John cursed.'You throw her in a lion's den alone.' 'Nothing she can't handle John.' Thomas said lighting a cigarette. 'You forget that she is her fathers daughter. A journalist.' John bit his lip. 'Can we go fucking after her please?' he said.

'Just a second John boy.' Arthur said putting his head back on his head. 'Or are you scared she'll run off with another man.' Arthur teased.'Why would she do that.' John bit to him.'Well I heard Scudboat the other day and he was saying you thought four was more then enough?' Arthur lit a cigarette.'Oh god not the kids thing again.' John sighed.'We can discuss this some time else boys.' Thomas said.'But it worked with Martha John.' Thomas patted his back.'Wasn't Henry because of the war?'

Both Arthur and Thomas were walking forward. And John sighed but cracked his back and walked after the both of them. His cigar on the side of his mouth. They walked up to the huge hotel like building.Which was just Sabini's club. There were prostitutes on the side of the streets.Kissing and making appointments with drunk men. There were also a lot of drunk woman walking around.

Thomas payed off the security in front of the building and they were in. John was looking around hoping to not see Franny around the outside of the club. But he couldn't let his guard down so he shook the feeling off. She can defend herself.But as soon as he would hear her scream he would be off. The first thing they saw when they were walking inside was the wardrobe where they sold small blue bottles and people were snorting the stuff inside. John saw someone walk with the exact same coat as Franny head to the wardrobe which meant she was probably inside.

The music was getting louder. It was some kind of Jazz or swing music. They had never heard it before but John kind of liked it. When walking further there were men making out against a mirror. They had seen there fair share of woman doing that to another but this was something else. Thomas didn't even blink an eye. While John and Arthur needed to focus back when they were walking inside the big room. 'It's a fucking freakshow.' Arthur said.

There was a huge fountain and all around there were couches.Where people where having casual sex. Which was weird to all of them but it was London the place of new movements and all kinds of stuff. Ada had told them that Freedom was a big thing in London now. They were walking around a dancefloor.Where there was a band playing the jazz/swing music and people were dancing.Not the typical dancing they were used too.It was even worse then the drunk wedding dances they were doing when they had a party. 'What the fuck is that racket?' Arthur asked but it was more like a mention.'That is what they call music these days brother.' Thomas said waking off the dance floor to the tables were people were drinking and talking.'Music?'

They were looking for a table. When John saw a waitress walking and turned around to see where she went.Looking for possible flight routes. Arthur was more interested in the white powder people were snorting.John actually liked this kind of party.Still looking around for Franny they locked eyes. She was sitting at a table with a few men and a woman. The woman gave her a drink and was telling her all about these two gentleman.Probably trying to seduce her in sleeping with one of them. John frowned but he trusted her. Thomas found a table were just two people were sitting.Or well sitting?the woman was giving the men a hand job. Thomas told them to beat it. And they did.