SEASON 2 | CHAPTER 8 | 18+

Smut up ahead.

Franny got pushed up against the wall. 'John. What are you doing?' She told him trying to get herself out of his death grip.'You' he answered hoarsely before he let go of her hands for a quick second. Just long enough so Franny turned around towards him.

But he took her small hands in his hand again and pushed them up above her head. 'God. did you really think I'd let you walk around with that red lipstick and that dress without this tent in my trousers.' He said burying his face in her neck.

'And you smell so bloody good.' he told her before softly biting her neck.'We're just in the back.' Franny answered softly. 'What if someone walks in.' She replied to herself. 'Let them walk in.' John answered shortly. His other hand snaked around Franny's waist.

'Fuck John come on.' Franny whimpered when he bit into her neck.'Jump.' He told her. Which she did.She jumped up. John was fast and caught her legs with his hand. Franny clutched her legs around his waist.She was a little unsteady because John didn't let go of her hands at all.If even he might had gripped them tighter then before.There was this glint in his eyes.And she knew this glint, there was no escaping him now.'You're hurting me John.' She whispered to him.

Their faces were so close together and he hadn't even kissed her yet.She hated this about him. He loved being intimate with her. but he was always teasing her.He did lose his grip on her hands and let his hand slide down to her waist so he was holding her tighter.Franny let her hands slide down and put them around his neck.She pushed herself closer against him.

'What's gotten into you?' She asked him before latching her red lips on his.They were silent for a little only their breathing and the music at the front of the Garrison was being heard. 'What's gotten into me?' John said when he broke them apart.'Fran you drive me crazy all the time. But today. Bloody hell.' He cursed not finishing his sentence.'Hold on.' He said and walked with her towards the tables in the back. ( The one Thomas has a smoke at, when the party in the Garrison is happening, and he meets Polly)

John swiped the table and laid his wife down.Rolling up her dress so he could stand between her legs. Franny came up. so they were facing each other and their lips connected again.This time rougher and more hungrily. Their tongues danced around each other. While John slit his hands up her dress. His hand was stroking over her thighs and up towards her folds. 'What is this?' John said letting go of her lips and feeling around.She was not wearing her normal briefs.

'Ada got me some new underwear, it's way more convient she told me.' Franny said locking her eyes with his. 'Help me remember to thank her later.' John said as he got on his knees. He pulled Franny closer towards him to which she almost lost balance. She sat on the edge of the table with John between her legs. 'W..What if someone walks in.' Franny told John.'Give them a show luf.' John answered before shoving her underwear to the side and stroking her. 'God you're so wet.' He said before digging in.

Franny bit on the inside of her cheek.Franny was scared someone was going to walk in at any second John was literally eating her out.But everyone was dancing and drinking. So she put her hands behind her on the table. and bit on her lip while John was tasting her everywhere. After a few minutes John put his head up from beneath her dress and smirked at her.He stood up and caught her in a direct kiss.She tasted herself on his lips. But she didn't mind. She also got a taste of it now and smirked at him.

'Office?' she asked with a small smile. He nodded and helped her stand up. She directly pushed her lips on his. They stumbled against the wall. John was lifting up her dress and Franny unbuckling his pants. She opened the door and they almost fell through the door. They were getting quite fast at it.

And John cleared the desk with a quick swipe of his arm. 'Bend over.' he told her. And she did.It took only a second before John had positioned himself against Franny.And pushed himself inside.Earning an eager moan from Franny. John grabbed her shoulder and pulled her up, his arms snaking around her waist and holding her up.Franny's head was pushed against his. His lips close to her ear. 'You don't wanna make to much noise now do you?' He asked her deeply.His voice was low.She just nodded at him.'Good girl.' He told her napping at her neck.

He then let go of her waist and pushed her down.Franny was laying with her chest on the desk.The Corset she was wearing was keeping her from breathing as freely as she would like. But she wasn't complaining.Especially when John started moving himself.He had been pent up.And she could feel it in his thrusts.She wasn't complaining, she was trying to keep her moans contained. her hand gripping the side of the desk.But after a while they were starting to slip out.John was picking up his pace.Getting rougher and with less of a consistent rhythm.

'J..John.. .' Franny brought out trying to be as silent as she possibly could. 'I know, I can feel you.' John answered her.He pulled out. Making Franny turn her head in protest. John had other plans with her. He grabbed her hips and turned her around. Facing him, Franny her facial expression changed from pouty and irritated that he had kept her away from her orgasm, to flushed.with a quick smirk he captured her lips. shoved her dress up with one hand.

And positioning himself against her again. She snaked her hands up on his shirt and up his neck and cheek. Her moans escaping their kiss.they were soft and muffled but not less meaningful. John grabbed her hip with one hand and laid the other on her back. Laying her back on the desk, with him bowing down with her. Not ever breaking the kiss. The hand holding her hip slipped beneath her dress. His finger sliding up her thigh towards her cunt. When he found his way to the little bulb he started pinching it. Franny arched her back in response.

Thankful for their kiss because she would have yelled out. It only took him a second to get her there. He broke the kiss and told her to wait for him. 'B..But' she tried to argue.But John had picked up his pace and now grabbed the back of the desk himself to push himself forward even harder.Franny could hear the desk squeak.But it was in the back of her head.

She tried to focus on John to tell her to let go. And after just a few trusts he let go.  So did she.

Just a few minutes later the both of them put their clothes back together making them looking decent.And when they were ready.Franny quickly gathered the office back together.And put her coat on. 'Let's go home luf.' John said a smirk on his lips.'You need to wipe that smirk down, otherwise anyone will know what happened.' Franny told him rolling his eyes.'Let's make it a fight.' she said raising her eyebrow.

She kissed him quickly before walking out. Her facial expression to mad and wanting to get away.Ada came up to her asking what happened.'Ask that pig of a brother of yours.' She said before walking over to Thomas.'I'm going home.Keys are in the left drawer.' She told him before walking out of the door.John stood in the back still a little confused. He walked into the front were he got looked at by his sister. And a few others.Franny had left 'mad' and he was supposed to go after her. John walked over to Ada.She was scolding him over behaving like a drunk and an arsehole to Franny.But he leaned in and Thanked her for giving Franny her new gift.And then walked over to Thomas excusing himself.He walked out of the door after his wife.