5,6,7,8

"Ok let's do it one more time ! Remember a spin, split and high kick, on my count"

5,6,7,8

"Great Job everyone, let's take a 5 min break"

"So how do you like it lixie ?" Han asked nervously.
Felix was in the chair next to him observing the new and upcoming dancers "it can use a little work but overall i like the routine" Felix smiled.
This gave Han a wave of relief "oh thank God ! I thought I failed you for a second" he chuckled.

Felix playfully rolled his eyes "Hannie you are the co-owner now, stop that" he laughed.
You are all probably wondering what has happened since the last time, Well after Hongjoong handed the club to Felix it has been nothing but amazing.
The club itself which is now called Lily's Cabaret honoring the one who started the whole thing, has gained popularity all over Korea, Business is doing well and the dancers have never been closer.

Although most of the dancers Felix and Han started with are gone now, some with families or married including Han. Yes him and Minho got married and are now living happily together with a child.
The club itself has remained a place where dancers can come and perform and truly be themselves which is the whole reason it started. Han become a co-owner of the club and runs it entirely when Felix is doing "other business". That is why the two are holding auditions now, to welcome the new and upcoming burlesque dancers.

How are Hyunjin and Felix you may ask ? Well Hyunjin is still a mafia boss but he is also now the CEO of Hwang Enterprises, you see after the success of the milk powder scheme. Hyunjin quickly rose in ranks to be one of the top mafia bosses in Korea along side his husband who is now his partner not just in marriage but in Business. The two are unstoppable together, lots of their associates refer to them as Bonnie and Clyde of the mafia world.
Hyunjin who will do anything to make his husband happy and Felix who has helped his husband become  the man he is today.

The Boss and The Burlesque: ENCORE On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara