Bonus Chapter 2: Lily

The engagement party was in full swing, the venue filled with laughs and love. Han and Felix crying as they realized their babies were growing up, Minho and Hyunjin excited that they'll finally be each other's kids in laws.

Minho was fully embracing his soon to be son in law, "Jinnie, I love you like my own son ! Please just take care of my daughter. That is all I ask" he said with tears in his eyes. The whole family was celebrating and having a good time, Felix and Hyunjin dancing and their kids doing their own thing.

Felix was standing by the table when Lena approached him, "Lix you look absolutely amazing, it's like you never age ?" She smiled. The blonde just laughed "Thank you Lena .. where's your husband ?" He asked to which she pointed, her husband dancing and laughing with Hyunjin and a bunch of other people. Felix chuckled as he watched all of them enjoy themselves.

Lena was in the middle of drinking her champagne when she noticed Felix's daughter come up, "Felix is this Lily ? Oh my has she grown" she exclaimed, taken back by the girls beauty. Felix laughed as he tucked his daughters hair to the back of her ear, "Yes she's grown up so much, she's 15 years old now" he said proudly. "Lily you remember Mrs. Kim right ?"
Lily nodded and bowed to her, the woman was gloating about how beautiful she was.

"Mom can I go get something from the Car real quick ?" She asked to which Felix nodded, handing her the car keys. Lily bowed to Mrs. Kim as she walked off. Lena and Felix watched as the young girl walk off "You better watch out her for Lix" she sighed. Felix confused at the statement asked "what do you mean ?"
Lena poured herself another glass "she's a beautiful girl Lix and trust me, men .. especially in the line of work we work in. Look I'm not trying to scare you just .. keep an eye on her." She sighed.

Contrary to her telling him not to be scared, he was nervous. Why would she say that ? What did she mean ? Was his daughter in danger ?
All these thoughts were running in his mind and that's when he realized, his daughter hasn't come back. He immediately become nervous as he began searching throughout the party to find her, he didn't want to ruin his son's engagement party by freaking everyone out so he asked around.

He checked around further, and to no avail. He was running around the venue when he bumped into his husband "hey you, I was looking for you all over" Hyunjin smiled. His demeanor changed as he saw his husbands worried face, "baby what's the matter?"
"Lily have you seen her ?" Felix said in a scared tone.
Hyunjin shook his head "no, I haven't why ?"
Felix explained his worries and that she hasn't come back from the car, Hyunjin immediately becoming worried.
"Don't worry baby we'll find her okay !" He assured his husband as he ran up to his 2 sons.
"Tae, Haneul .. I need you to help find your sister, she went to the car and didn't come back" he said.
The two boys wasting no time to go look for her.

Felix went outside to check and didn't see anything, he saw a light that was on inside an outdoor bathroom facility feet away from the venue. He ran over there and that's when he heard whimpering, his heart pounding as he opened the door to find his daughter crying on the floor. "Sweetheart .. oh my God where we're you ! I almost had a heart attack !" He said as he ran to her and hugged her tightly.
"baby girl why are you crying ?" He asked as he wiped her tears away, she looked at him with tears brimming her eyes "Mom .. I think .. I think I started" she said, Felix knew he wasn't a woman but he knew exactly what that meant. "Oh sweetheart, that's nothing to be ashamed of ! It just means you're growing into a young lady !" He smiled.

Suddenly a knock came from the door, as it opened it showed her 3 brothers and her dad.
"Lily ! We were looking all over you !" Tae exclaimed. The three boys running to hold their sister in a group hug, "mom was freaking out looking for you, we were one second away from calling the military" Jinnie said. Lily laughed as she got up and went with her brothers back to the party.

Felix and Hyunjin were still in the bathroom as they watched their kids walk out, "what happened ?" Hyunjin asked, Felix sighed "our daughter is becoming a woman"
Hyunjin's face turned sour "you don't mean -"
Felix just nodded his head as Hyunjin sighed.
They knew this day was coming the minute they found out they were having a girl, they just didn't realize how quick time would go.

Felix was still deep in thought, his husband knew him well enough to know his silence meant something "this isn't just about that is it ?" Hyunjin asked to which Felix let out a deep breath.
"I just get so worried about her .. Jinnie, she's a beautiful girl who's so naive and such a good heart .. I just don't want anyone to take her from us" he sighed. Hyunjin knew from the beginning that having a daughter did come with worry but little did he know .. how much that is going to mean.

Meanwhile Somewhere else ..

"She's a beautiful girl, who is she ?" The man asked.

"Her name is Lily sir, the Daughter of Hwang Hyunjin and Hwang Felix .. the mafia bosses"

"She is absolutely perfect for my son, beautiful, graceful, intelligent" the man laughed lightly.

"I agree sir, the marriage between them can combine our mafias and make them stronger then ever."

"There's only one problem sir, HER FAMILY"

The man tapped his fingers on the desk "please bring my son in here .. we have much to Discuss"

The man left, the said man leaned in his chair as he looked at the picture of Lily .. "My future daughter in Law .. welcome to our family"

But that's a story for another time

THE END ✨