Disappeared.

"Where the fuck could he possibly be !" Hyunjin yelled at the top of his lungs, he was in his office throwing things as emotions ran high through the space.

"Boss we won't give up until we find him! Alright" Chan assured the man.

Felix hasn't been seen in a couple weeks now and no one knows where he went, it was like he disappeared in thin air. Last time anyone has seen him was when he abruptly left the club and he hasn't been seen since.

Hyunjin cried every single day since he's been gone, he hasn't ate, barely slept and he was slowly breaking down into nothingness.
He wasn't a man of faith but he's prayed more now, then he has ever in his life.
He blamed himself each morning and night,
"I should have fought for him, I should have never let him leave" Hyunjin sobbed into his hands.
His team and his friends watched helplessly, they have searched far and wide but to no avail.

Meanwhile,

"Lix.. Sir wants to see you"

Felix made his way to the office of the man,
* knock knock*
"Come in Lix" the man said, he was sitting at his desk looking at a paper.
"You called to see me Sir ?" Felix asked.

"Yes lix, take a seat, we have much to discuss"
the man smiled as he looked at the boy.
Felix sat down as he watched the man, the man got up and paced around "so lix ... do you think it's time we finally take over your ex husbands mafia?"
Felix nodded "yes sir .. last I heard he was a ticking time bomb of misery"
The man smiled "that's wonderful news, I commend you Lix .. you know when you first came to me about wanting to take revenge on him for betraying you .. I almost didn't believe you"
"But now I see you are determined, so let's do it"
the man beamed as he got a hold of his team.

Felix soon left the man's office and headed down stairs to where the team and weaponry were.
"Has he tried fucking you yet ?" Asked the boy.
Felix looked at him like he was insane "No and if he did, I'd chop his balls off" Felix chuckled.
The boy laughed "you know Lix, when my boyfriend told me about you I was skeptical but now that you are on our side, you really are cool" the boy replied.
"Shout Out to Sunghoon" Felix smiled.

Han was at the club, organizing everything. He missed his best friend so much and as much as he tried to be strong for his staff. Here he was breaking down once again.

He was sobbing into a pillow when he heard a knock on the door "uh come in" he said as he quickly dried his tears, Kassy came in completely out of breath.
"You won't believe who just walked in"
Han raced down the stairs and to his surprise.
"Oh Hi Han" the girl said.
"Crystal .. what are you doing here ?" He hissed.
she began to chuckle, "well technically I was never fired so I came back to work" she smiled.
"Doesn't mean shit .. I'm firing you now" he snarled.
"You'd have to have a legitimate reason for firing me and you don't and according to law you can't" she spat back as she walked to the dressing room.
Han didn't think it was a coincidence that she came back around the same time Felix went missing.

Hyunjin was in his office, drinking himself away .. he is on his 3rd bottle now and he hasn't done any work. "Mr. Hwang someone is here to see you"
Hyunjin perked up and smiled, he expected to see his baby and so he quickly discarded the bottle.
His smile faded off his face as he realized it wasn't the blonde but ... Crystal.
"What the fuck do you want ?" He gritted, his anger rising in him. "Easy Mr.Hwang, I'm here to make a deal not to make you upset"
Hyunjin threw venomous eyes at her as she walked towards him.
"You see Mr. Hwang .. you have a problem that I think I can help you with"
Hyunjin was confused at first, but curious "How ?"

She smiled "I don't do anything for free so I'll tell you what.. if I take you to the blondie .. you help me"
Hyunjin immediately felt a gleam of hope when he heard "the blondie"
"Yes we have him and my boss seems to really take an interest in the boy so I suggest you stay on my good side .." she hissed.
Hyunjin's blood began to boil, "what do you want in exchange for him ?" He exclaimed.

"Your hand in marriage" she smiled.

"I'm already married .." he replied.

She threw her head back in laughter "and if you don't agree you'll be a widow how about that ?"

Hyunjin was met with the biggest ultimatum of his life.. to save himself from a life time of misery with this weird bitch or to save his lover from dying and the answer was easy.

"Fine .. but take me to see him first"