You are MINE.

Extreme SMUT 🔞⚠️

Felix was stuck in his spot as he couldn't blink, too stunned by the man sitting right in front of him.
"Come with me" the man spat, catching the blonde off guard "w-what ?" The blonde whispered.

Hyunjin snarled "don't piss me off more Felix" he grabbed the blonde and yanked him out of the car, heading towards the basement of the church.
Felix tried to get out of the man's grasp but he couldn't. They reached a door all the way in the back of the room, that led to another set of stairs. Walking down a long hallway with no doors only to be met by one at the end.

Hyunjin yanked Felix into the room that was completely dark and went over to turn on the lights,
When the lights came on, the blondes body got chills all over. The room was filled with different devices of torture and bdsm, "Strip"
Felix wasn't familiar with this so his natural instinct was to not do it, Hyunjin walked over to the man "when I tell you to do something, you do it"
Felix looked at the man, it was like he couldn't even recognize him. "Strip and Get on the fucking mattress" he snarled as the blonde immediately obeyed.

Felix stood right in front of it, "what's the problem kitten ? You scared ?". Hyunjin whispered, Felix wasn't terrified he knew his husband wouldn't kill him but this was all new to him and he truly couldn't tell you what half the things in this room were.
Felix felt his hair being pulled into a bunch, the man behind him whispering in his ear "you thought you could punch me in the face and you wouldn't be punished" he gritted.
Felix moaned as he felt the man's hot breath on his neck, "Mhm you've been such a brat you know that" he whispered as his teeth grazed the blondes neck. Felix feeling the chills radiate through his body, his member getting harder by the second.

Felix had to stop this, he was still mad at the man one for ignoring him and two for the burner phone. Felix immediately turned on his heel and tried running for the door, Hyunjin swooping him up.
"Put me fucking down Hyunjin NOW !" He yelled as he was kicking and screaming. The older man not giving a dam that the blonde was resisting, Felix was thrown on to the mattress as Hyunjin got rope and tied his hands up, in a tight knot. Felix tried to break free but the ropes were too thick and tight.

Hyunjin looked at the blonde struggling underneath him, "I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk" he smirked as he ripped the boys shirt off, exposing his chest. He then traced his petite body with his finger as he made his way down to the blondes pants. "You know darling, daddy didn't like what he saw earlier" he snarled, as he pulled the blondes pants off in a swift motion. Felix had no clue what he was talking about, but then it hit him.
He's upset over the boy in the lounge.
Little did Hyunjin know the man had a boyfriend and they talked about their partners most of that time. Felix decided to tease the man since it was apparent he was a jealous, "aww was daddy jealous ?" Felix hissed as a huge smirk formed on his face. The man instantly reacting, caging the blonde in between his arms as he scoffed "Jealous ? Baby I know there is no one on this planet that can make you cum the way I fucking do" he said with an evil smile. Felix immediately moaning as he felt the man rubbing his member, "mhm you like that ?" He whispered as Felix was squirming at the insane amount of pleasure. "On your knees" Hyunjin instructed as he stood up, the blonde immediately getting on his knees for the older. "Hyunjin pulling his pants and boxers down revealing the large member that was leaking already.
The dim lights in the room showing Felix's flustered face as he was on his knees ready to take the man.

"You know just how I like it" the man hissed as he waited for the blonde to engulf him, and when he did Felix did not hold back at obeying the man and going straight to pleasuring him. Hyunjin could feel the blondes warm cavern wrap around his shaft and suck him in completely. "You're doing such a good job .. Ngh... F-Fuck" Hyunjin moaned as he had a fistful of the blondes hair.
Hyunjin could see the sight of the blonde on his knees, his petite figure creating an hourglass shape, his hands tied behind his back and his eyes full of tears. "Your mouth is so beautiful when it's not talking back" Hyunjin exclaimed as he jerked his hips into the man's mouth, not having mercy on the blondes throat as he went deeper and deeper.
"Oh f-fucking s-shit I'm a-about to cum" Hyunjin growled. Hearing nothing but Felix choking and gargling the man, his eyes with tears and his cheeks flushed red.
without a second more he filled the man's throat with all his cum, "did you swallow ?" He asked as the blonde showed him his tongue to prove he did "Good boy" Hyunjin smirked as he yanked the blonde up and made out with him. His hand holding Felix's chin so he wouldn't pull away.

He let Felix go and with that Felix began to try and untie his hands once again, "mhm mhm ... we're not done yet" he heard the man say.
"Baby ... I don't think ... I can ta-" Felix began to say as he was cut off by the man immediately as he walked to the blonde nose to nose. "Get on the fucking bed ... And spread your legs NOW" he gritted. His eyes venomous and his jaw clenched.
"And don't make me tell you twice" he added.

Felix couldn't help but submit, Hyunjin was so attractive and when he was dominant, it made everything in him explode. He felt himself slowly letting this man dominate every part of him, he wanted Hyunjin to consume him, to mark him, to be taken by him and owned. Yes he loved sweet teddy bear Hyunjin who was romantic and gentle but oh was this version of Hyunjin hard to resist.
Felix crawled on to the bed, his hands were immediately untied and he was told to just sit there, Felix was sitting up on his elbows as he watched Hyunjin grab a couple things. The man came up to Felix and handed him a dildo "you're going to fuck yourself for me ... as I watch" he already prepped the toy with lubricant and grabbed a chair as he sat down at the foot of the bed and waited for Felix to proceed. The blonde watched as Hyunjin took out a cigarette and lit it, "Go on my little dancer, put on a show for me" Hyunjin smirked.

Felix slowly teased his rim with the toy, as he watched the man's eyes turn from venomous to one's of desperation. Felix pushed the toy in and moaned loud, "mhm mhm mhm" he began thrusting faster as he looked straight into the man's eyes. No matter how pleasurable the toy was, he didn't want it, he wanted his husband. He wanted his husband inside him, so with a bright idea he decided to play the submissive. He wasn't all too familiar with BDSM but for his lover he would do just about anything.

Felix decided to not moan at all, even if he wanted to, he thrusted the toy faster inside him and just stared at the man with no emotion or sound.
Hyunjin took an inhale of the cigarette, holding it as Felix stared him down and abruptly stopped.
"Did I say you could stop ?" Hyunjin gritted.
The blonde threw the dildo to the side, as he sat up.
Hyunjin looked at him confused as he didn't know what the blonde was planning.
Felix began to crawl to the man sexily with his seductive eyes, "daddy, your baby isn't satisfied with that little toy" he pouted.
Hyunjin chuckled and exhaled the smoke "what does my doll want daddy to do ? Hmm ?"
Felix looked at him up and down with hooded eyes "You own my body, Use me however you please" the blonde responded, licking his lips.

Hyunjin wasted no time, he put out the cigarette and quickly undressed. Felix laid back on the bead and with his finger he motioned the man to come closer.

"When I'm done, you'll barely be able to stand me not being inside you" Hyunjin hissed as he rammed himself inside the blonde RAW