?.

Few weeks Later

"Hannie what do you think about this dining table ?" Felix asked as the two were browsing around the furniture store, their new house was already under construction and should be ready within a month or two. "Mmm i like the style but not the color" Han replied as he looked at some lamps. Felix contemplated before he moved on to the next item, "So Lixie what do you think our husbands are doing right now as we speak ?" Han asked.
Their husbands were away on business for 3 weeks now, Felix and Han couldn't go along because of the club and someone had to stay behind and look over the construction of the new home. "I have no clue but they'll be home soon" Felix replied as he sat on one of the couches, Han could see the disassociated look Felix had on his face. He knew his best friend like the back of his hand, he knew this was the look of worry. "Ok ... what's wrong ?" Han asked as he plopped next to the blonde. Felix pretended not to hear but he knew he couldn't shake the boy off him so he just decided to talk "How many times did Minho message you since he's been gone" asked Felix curiously. Han shook his head "um i don't know mostly everyday, he usually calls" Han replied.
Felix face became disappointed, "Hyunjin barely messaged me and the calls even less" he sighed.

Han could see the man's face become upset "Oh Lixie ... you can't think too much into it. Hyunjin is the boss, he's busier then Minho. You know when he has the time he always checks on you." Said the man.
Felix wanted to just agree and not let this worry get to him but Hyunjin never not called and if he couldn't call he at least texted him. But he hasn't.
Felix and Han looked around more,
"Hello Gentlemen, are we finding everything okay ?" The nice sales woman asked. Felix didn't say anything but Han did "Yes but we're not really finding what we're looking for, my friend is building a mansion and nothing here is screaming ELEGANCE to me" he said. The woman smiled "we do have a private show room with our more exclusive pieces from Japan and Italy. If you'd like to see them" she requested. Han nodded "I think that would be amazing, come on Lixie" Han pulled Felix  into the higher end area of the store. Furniture pieces worth more then they should but they were indeed exquisite and elegant, the lady sat the two on the couch. "Champagne or Chardonnay ?" The woman asked. "Champagne please" Han replied.
she came over with a tray with two wine glasses and the bottle of champagne, Han being Han grabbed the bottle and didn't even bother grabbing the glasses. "Felix.. you need to stop worrying, Hyunjin is fine" he exclaimed. Felix couldn't help but worry, "Hannie, I know he's safe and I know he's probably busy but you know how I get" he sighed.
Han rolled his eyes "Lix he isn't your ex, he's not cheating on you behind your back or sneaking off with someone else, he's working. You need to trust the man" Han exclaimed as he took a drink off the wine, "wow this is good wine" Felix laughing as they looked at the shown pieces.

Meanwhile,

"Boss, we just raided the building and we found the man we were looking for" one guard said.
Hyunjin was in his chair "Good, just make sure he tells you everything we need to know and if not, you know what to do" he said sternly.
Hyunjin was in Singapore for 3 weeks now, he had to handle business and meet with potential colleagues. He hasn't been sleeping properly due to the overwhelming stress of his job, all he wanted to do was go home and relax but there was so much to do.

Minho had walked into the room, "How is it going boss" he asked as he sat down on the chair. Hyunjin rubbed his temples "stressful but at least we got who we were looking for and finally we can go home"
Minho laughed "I bet our husbands are going crazy without us, I can't wait to see Hannie" he exclaimed.
Hyunjin smiled, out of all people he never thought Minho would be head over heels for anyone but here he was and he's sure the boy could say the same about him. "I already know my husband is going to kill me for breaking my phone, this is the third one" Hyunjin laughed. Minho chuckled "well when it's being tracked you have no option but anyways boss I'm going to go get my stuff ready" the man said.
"Minho before you get packed, make sure our friend downstairs is taken care of" Hyunjin requested.
Minho nodded and left the room.

As soon as Minho left the room and Hyunjin made sure he was gone, he got on a phone he had stashed in a compartment. He flipped it open and dialed a number, he waited patiently as it rang.

"Hello.. i know I'm sorry I haven't been keeping in contact" he said as he spoke on the phone.
He began grabbing his things, "yes I'll be in Korea soon, you don't know how eager I am to meet you" he said with a smile wide on his face.
"Yes, I can meet there" he said as he zipped up the suitcase.

"And another thing, please don't tell my husband. He can't know about this"