Pretty Dancer.

Felix ran to the dressing room, most of the dancers were on the floor or downstairs and a couple waiting on stand by at the stage. Only dancer who was in there, was Kassy. "Kassy" he whisper shouted.

Kassy immediately turned around to see Felix hiding in one of the dressing room stalls, "Lixie, what are you doing here.. I thought you were with Hannie and Minho" she whispered, as he pulled her into the stall with him. Felix had a huge grin on his face "I have an idea .. but I need your help". Kassy could see the look   of excitement on his face and she immediately agreed "of course ! What's the plan" and Felix proceeded to tell her.

Hyunjin was at the booth he usually was always at, his body guards on each side of him smoking and drinking. He wasn't really enjoying himself but he had to stick with what they planned to do. He saw Crystal approaching him and as much as he wanted to snap on her, he had to go along.
"Hi boys .. do you mind if I join you" she smiled as she immediately sat down without an answer, sitting right next to the man. "Hey handsome" she smiled as she moved her hair to one side. Hyunjin was physically disgusted but he had to be an actor right now "Hi beautiful" he smirked. In his mind he felt terrible, but he knows he didn't mean it.
She became relaxed "I thought you'd be mad at me.." she sighed, he immediately replied "mad ? For what ?". She looked at him with a pout "You know .. for what happened with your marriage"
He immediately chuckled "it's alright, the marriage was going to shit anyway, I just pretended most of the time" he replied. This made Crystal happier then ever and the man could tell, "Oh honey.. I knew it, I could see the look on your face each time you came in." She said. He has no clue what she's talking about but he just agreed "yeah so it's over and done with, I just want to move on and find the one" he sighed.
He wanted to kill himself for those words even coming out of his mouth. She automatically became eager "well if you by any chance, want to get with a REAL woman I'm here" she whispered. He wanted to punch her in the face but before he could get a word out.
The lights immediately dimmed though out the club.

Felix was waiting on stand by backstage, he could see the woman through the curtain sitting with his husband and this only added fuel to his fire. "You want to play this game bitch, let's play" he whispered to himself. The plan was simple, he was going to go on stage and be the old Lixie, the one who would have a man bowing to his feet, the one who could captivate a whole crowd and have them begging for more. That's Lixie, the confident dancer who can seduce just by his looks. The one who had even the mafia boss himself in shambles.

He was in thought when he heard Kassy approach him, "Lixie, I got everything ready.. are you sure about this ?" she asked the blonde, who right now was wearing a burgundy/red wig. He looked at her and smiled "I'm more than sure"
Kassy helped Felix with his costume and adjusted his stripper heels. "There" Kassy exclaimed as she added last minute details. Felix was wearing a Gold chain bralette and panty set. It was sparkly and it matched perfectly with his red wine colored wig, he wore green colored contacts to add to the look.
"How do I look ?" Felix asked and Kassy couldn't contain herself "Lix .. you are my Boss but ... you are absolutely breathtaking. You are such a seductress it's insane" she screeched. Felix could only get red and smile "Thanks Darlin"

"Lix you ready ?" the man asked.

"Let's do this" he whispered to himself as he took a deep breath and got into position.

The crowd was silent as they waited for the next dancer to be announced but no one was coming on, some confused and some curious. The only thing that appeared on stage was a Gold Chain curtain, which immediately had people intrigued and the sound of music beginning to start.

🎶 ( Pussy Cat Dolls - Buttons )

The belly dancing music blasting through out the club as the show lights turned on, a figure who emerged from the curtains. The whole crowd including Hyunjin and Crystal shocked as they realized who the figure was. Felix immediately started to strut to the middle of the stage and began to do what he was born to do. DANCE.

The club immediately bursting out in cheers and enthusiasm as the beloved Lixie made his return. Crystal watched as the whole club erupted, she saw men basically scream like teenage girls at a concert.
Her face completely turning sour as the blonde continued to put on an outstanding performance, his belly dancing was precise and fluid. Him swirling his hips and body rolling to the music and if that wasn't enough, the stage had cannons shooting fire, making the stage even more extravagant. The crowd absolutely going crazy for the man who got off stage and began to dance around all the tables. Crystal enraged at the sight, but she wasn't the only one.
The man next to her was livid, his jaw clenched and his eyes turned into venomous orbs as he watched his husband dance for a crowd of thirsty men and women. He was furious, he was irritated. He could feel the anger growing in his body, along with something else.

Felix would dance for a table and then move on to the next until he got to the table where the boss and Crystal sat. He immediately putting on an even sexier performance as he knew his husband and the girl were watching. He could see the girls face become enraged, her eyes shooting daggers at him as he just smiled and continued to dance.
He looked over to see his husbands face completely enraged, this was the face you did not want Hyunjin to have because when he did, you knew you were in trouble. Felix leaned over the table to caress his husbands face, which Crystal could see the man immediately melting into the hands of the dancer.
She swatted his hands from him, as she whispered in Lix face "You are not making it hard for me to fuck your husband again" She snarled. Felix could only chuckle "Sweetheart, the only thing I'm making hard .. is him" he hissed. Crystal following the eyes of the blonde who was looking at Hyunjin's pants. Completely Erected.
Hyunjin looked down to see a tent in his pants.
Crystal being left dumb founded as the blonde made his way back on to the stage.

The song was soon to end and when it did
"But I ain't see nothing" Felix flipping his hair and into a pose where fire just shot out from behind him.
The whole place sounded like a baseball game, men cheering and shouting, the dancers being gagged.
"Wow He still got it" a male dancer said to which Kassy replied "He's never lost it, Hon"

Felix bowing to the audience as they kept chanting "ENCORE ! ENCORE ! ENCORE!"
Hyunjin becoming even more infuriated, he wanted to tell his men to gather everyone in the building and pour bleach into their eyes so they could never his husband like this again. He was pulled out of his thoughts as the young lady next to him rubbed his hand, "I have to get ready darling, but don't worry I'm going to put on an amazing show just for you" she winked as she walked to the dressing room.

Hyunjin wasted no time to go and find the blonde, he was so angry he was ready to pop off on everyone.
He wanted to call off the plan immediately, this was going too far.