The Finale.

After the crew finally got a way to call their whole team to come out, the team scattered around the building.. being able to obtain everything they needed.

Hyunjin was standing by himself taking in everything that just happened, "Hi my love .."
he turned to see his husband standing there.
Hyunjin gave him a faint smile, "look I'm sorry I didn't tell you I'm sor-" the blonde was silenced as Hyunjin pulled him into a most passionate kiss.
Felix automatically melting into the kiss, it was romantic at first but then it became sloppy.
Felix moaning as Hyunjin slipped his tongue in and found every cavern of the boys mouth.

"Oh how I missed you darling" hyunjin whispered against the man's lips. Felix eyes fluttering open as tears began forming in his eyes. "You're not mad at me ?" He asked with a pout.

Hyunjin shook his head no "I was hurt more then anything .. and not because you "betrayed" me .. but because you felt I betrayed you. I don't want you to ever think that I don't support you, I don't believe in you, because I do and I'm sorry my ignorance made you think otherwise."

"Felix there is no me without you, I don't know what you've done to me but you have me completely at your feet whenever you want, I worship the ground you walk on. You are the better half of me and without you, I am nothing" he whispered.

Felix hugged him even tighter "I love you my husband and if the whole world was against you, I'd be right on your side" he smiled.

"Let's go home my love"

"Lena ?" Felix called out as she saw the woman appear on the scene, "Lix ! I heard what happened, I knew there was a boss under all those rhinestones" she laughed. Felix smiling at her "so what are you doing here ?" He asked curiously.
Lena thought for a second "Oh yes .. I brought you the thing you wanted to see" she pulled out a small tablet and urged Felix to play the video.
He watched the video all the way through, his anger beginning to fester in his body.

Hyunjin came back over to him "you ready to go baby?" He asked, Felix giving the tablet back to Lena. He turned to his husband swiftly "there's one more thing I need to do" he exclaimed.

Time Skip >

"Crystal you absolutely killed it" the boy said. She smiled as she went to the vanity and undid her hair, the opening of the door immediately catching her attention. "Oh hi Mr. Hwang" she said with a smirk

He went up from behind her "you know you are very attractive .." he said, getting a smile from the girl.
"Thank you Mr. Hwang, now is there anything you want ?" She looked at him seductively.

"You" he pulled her out of the chair and kissed her passionately, getting nothing but moans from her.

"Follow me so I can pleasure you the way I've always wanted to" he whispered and she did not hesitate.

Hyunjin pulled her into the private dance rooms downstairs, and led her into one of the rooms.
"Sit" he demanded her to which she automatically did, as he pulled out some ropes.
"Oh I knew you were a dominant one" she giggled as he began to restrain her. He laughed "You know the first time we came down here, why did you drug me... I mean if you wanted me to fuck you .. all you had to do was ask." He chuckled.
She scoffed "not with that dumb blonde around I couldn't, that's why I had to drug you.. but it backfired .." she admitted.

"How so baby ?" Hyunjin asked.

"Well you wouldn't get hard .. trust me I tried but nothing I did worked so I had no choice but to leave you alone" she sighed.

"I admire your drive, and I guess you won .. because now I'm here with you" he smiled.

She laughed "yes it did .. now can you please take me already"

He was about to approach until he heard a knock on the door .. "come in" he yelled.
and there came the dancer dressed in a bedazzled cowboy costume, "Hi Crystal" lix smiled.
The girl was absolutely shocked "what the fuck is this .." she snarled.
The two lovers just smiling, "oh crystal.. you fail to realize that no one can make him hard like I do" he chuckled. The girl trying to pull the restraints off but failing because Hyunjin did them too tight.
"Felix did you come to watch us, so I can show you how to properly fuck a man ?" she said with a snarky tone.

Felix shook his head and smirked "No sweetheart .. let me show YOU how to fuck a man"
Felix went to Hyunjin and began kissing him "can I ride you Mr. Hwang ?" He sensually whispered to which the man already began to crumble with his deep honey coated voice. "P-please baby ride me"

"Have a seat then Sir" Felix smirked as he put on some music.
( Doja Cat - Rules 🎶)

Felix began dancing for the man, as he gripped a horse whip using it as a prop as he let the music take over his body. Hyunjin fully focused on the way the dancer swayed his hips and rolled his stomach, Felix knew they had an audience so of course he had to interact with the crowd "see crystal how I'm pleasing my man without even touching him" he laughed.
The girls face becoming sour as the girl could see Hyunjin completely hypnotized by the dancers movements. Felix could see it and could only laugh to himself, "On your knees" he told Hyunjin, which the man immediately obeyed.

Felix watched as the man dropped to his knees ready to follow what ever his lover instructed. "Mr.Hwang make me feel good !" Hyunjin understanding exactly what that meant, Felix slowly slid his outfit revealing every inch of his petite figure. Hyunjin drooling at the body in front of him, Felix sat down on the velvet couch in front of the man spreading his legs wide as he motioned the man to come forward.
"Go handsome, have a taste" Felix exclaimed.
Hyunjin took no hesitation to dive in to the dancer, placing his legs on his shoulder as he started sucking every inch of the boys body, marking the man on his milky thighs. Until he got to the dancers hole and started eating him out, "Oh uhhh t-that feels so g-good baby!" he moaned out as the boss was devouring each part of him, Felix couldn't contain the yelping and moans he let out as he grabbed the olders hair, "am I doing good my angel?" Hyunjin asked.
"Yesss - shit - y-yes my love" Felix moaned loud as he was sucked completely dry. Hyunjin was going faster as he bobbed up and down pleasuring the man who is the only one that can get him on his knees .. literally. "Uhh.. b-baby I'm about to c-cum" Felix moaned out loud as he released into the man's mouth. His hair was a mess and his eyes hooded as he came down from his orgasm.

Hyunjin looked at the man "did I please you my love ?" Felix got up and looked at the man with his seductive eyes "I'm not done with you yet sir"
Crystal who was still tied up scoffed. "So now that I had to watch that can I fucking go" she hissed.
Felix looked at his husband and whispered into his ear, Hyunjin nodded and approached crystal again.
He leaned down and looked at her, grabbing her jaw tightly as he kissed her one more time.
She screamed in the kiss "Get the fuck off me ! You just sucked him off ! You disgusting-"
Felix laughed "aww I figured since you're so obsessed with me, you'd want a taste"
Hyunjin smiled as he went back to the blonde, felix kissed his husband quickly.
"Husband can you give me a few minutes with her alone and after, I'm all yours" he winked.
Hyunjin left the room and went back upstairs.

Felix walked Hyunjin to the door, as he closed and locked it, he turned around to see crystal mean mugging him. "If you're thinking about seducing me it's not going to work, I'm not into men who act like women"
Felix laughed a sinister laugh "That's funny but no this is what I'm going to do ... first I'm going to untie those ropes and kick your ass and then I'm going to kill you for setting my car with my babies clothes in it on fire."

Crystal let out a hardy laugh as Felix approached her with his dagger, "darling when you get to hell, tell Jay I sent you"

20 min >>

Hyunjin was upstairs when he heard the sound of tussling and gruesome screams, he immediately ran down the stairs. Scared that something happened to Felix, he heard a loud thud and kicked the door down, seeing the blonde standing over a body.
"B-baby ? He said as he walked slowly to the blonde, Felix smiled as he turned to face his husband.
Blood was splattered everywhere as crystal laid on the floor dead.
Felix dropped the knife and grabbed some of the rope, he handed it to Hyunjin as he seductively caressed his face. "I think you need tie me up and punish me Mr. Hwang" Felix smirked.
Hyunjin did not know this side of Felix, he didn't think the man was capable but clearly he was and he loved it.

Felix pulled him into a kiss and roughly made out with him as he whispered against the boss's lips

"if I can't have you, no one will"