To that Night.

Hyunjin picked up some flowers on his way to the club, a large bouquet of red roses. Felix's favorite.
His stomach in shambles as he got closer and closer to the club, after all these years he still gets butterflies. He pulled into the parking lot, palms sweating and his heart racing as he opened the door to the club. He walked in and saw the club completely empty as the construction was going on, the tools everywhere and the clear tarps hanging. He looked only to see one booth standing, the table lit up by candles and flowers in the middle. It was a romantic set up at the table where it all started.

"Can I help you sir ?" a voice called out to him and when he turned around, he saw the man he's longed to see. Hyunjin's breath stopping, recognizing the costume, as it was the costume he wore the night they met. The corset shaping his petite figure, his long blonde hair curled to perfection and his makeup enhancing his beautiful features.
He looked absolutely gorgeous and exactly the same.

"Would you like me to show you to your seat sir ?" The blonde asked, where the man immediately nodded. "Yes please"

Hyunjin sat down and made himself comfortable across from the blonde who also sat down, "Hi my name is Felix, what is yours ?" He smiled.
Hyunjin caught on to what the man was doing and he played along "Hi Felix, My name is Hyunjin ... it's nice to meet you" he smiled.

The two just talked like it was the first night, re introducing themselves and doing it all over again. Nothing could replace the actual night they met but it was pretty close. They even slow danced on stage, truly enjoying the other.

It was getting later and now they were sitting on the stage "I really enjoyed tonight" Felix said as he sat back looking at the club, Hyunjin smiled "we should do it again sometime" he said as he looked over to the blonde. The blonde looking up at him "are you asking me out on a date Mr. Hwang ?" he smirked.
The man immediately getting shy "Yes I am" smirking back. Felix immediately getting up, blowing out the candles and pulling the man's hand to the front door, "what are you doing Felix ?" He questioned.
"Doing what I should have done the night I met you" he said, as he pulled the boy in to a long passionate kiss. Their mouths moving side to side to deepen the kiss, as their tongues swirled and fought for dominance. Both not caring about the lack of oxygen

"Why don't we go to my place ?" Hyunjin asked as he pulled out of the kiss.
Felix immediately giggling "I'm usually not that easy, but something tells me I'm going to marry you one day" he smiled as he looked up at the man.

Hyunjin immediately getting red "I hope you're right" giving the blonde a soft peck as they ran outside to their cars and drove to their home.

The two men soon arriving and continuing their fore play, "you have a nice home Mr. Hwang" Felix chuckled as he didn't also live there.
"Just wait until you see the bedroom" he chuckled.
Immediately swooping the blonde off his feet and caring him up the stairs and into the bedroom.

The two attempting to recreate the first night, As the two men slowly took their clothes off and began touching each other softly. Admiring the bodies of the other. Kissing passionately as they both became eager to devour each other. "Don't be shy, I'm all yours" Hyunjin whispered as he knew the blonde wanted to touch him. The blonde wasted no time to completely take the man and devour every inch of him and when it was the man's turn he did not hesitate to dominate the blonde. The slow and fast thrust as he pleasured the dancer, loud moans and panting echoing in the room. The two lovers caressing their bodies and embracing the warmth they created. Leaving open mouthed kisses on the others body. Round after Round with little to no breaks in between, the bed shaking underneath them as the man pounded into the dancer relentlessly.

They've had sex before, many times but this had to be one of their best sessions. Sweat dripping off Hyunjin's body as he filled up the blonde for the third time, the blondes hair sticking to his body as he rode this man into day break. The multiple positions they tried and Felix surprising the man by showing how flexible he really is. The screams and grunts of the two as they exchanged beautiful words.

"Baby .. Ngh go faster.. FUCK yes right there" Hyunjin screamed as the blonde was bouncing and circling his hips on the man's member. Hyunjin holding on to his waist as he threw his head back, sweat covering his body entirely. His mouth hung open as the blonde kept going faster, his ass sliding up and down on the man's shaft "I - I'm about to c-cum" the man stuttered as he felt the sensation in his body ready to be released. His eyes rolled so far back as his body jerked up and released yet again in the blonde. Letting out a high pitch moan as he emptied completely.

The blonde slumping over as his body went completely numb, he got off the man and rolled on to his back. It took a few seconds before the man beside him shot up, ready to return the favor.
"B-baby again ?" He asked shockingly, this man's endurance and stamina was crazy.
The man chuckled as he spread the blondes legs again wide open and slammed into him.
"Ugh .. s-shit" Felix moaned, the blonde felt his legs being raised as he could feel the man abusing his sweet spot. "Oh - m-my f-fuck fuck fuck yes" he yelled at the top of his lungs. Hyunjin smirking as he saw the blonde spacing out.
He folded the blonde, making his legs go all the way back touching his ears and that's where Hyunjin got in a frog like position and slammed down into the blonde, Felix letting out the loudest scream as he felt Hyunjin reach new depths.
Tears began flowing down his face as he became overstimulated, drool coming from the corners of his mouth as he was on cloud 9. He could feel nothing but the man inches in his stomach.

Hyunjin let the blondes legs down and wrapped them around his waist, he stopped for a second to admire the man under him "Look at me" he hissed
The blonde had to be snapped back into reality, he looked at the man over him. His sweat dripping down as his hair was completely drenched, "Beautiful" the man whispered as he watched the blonde take him very well. Felix maintained eye contact with him as he could see in his eyes he was ready to cum again and so was he.
"Let's cum together" the man moaned and within a few seconds they both did.

They had to sit for a few minutes as they both needed to recollect themselves, the bed completely soaked with lubricant, cum and sweat. Not a word was said as they tried to catch their breath, Hyunjin immediately turned to his side to face the blonde.
"How did you like it ?" He asked raising his brow and the blonde couldn't help but turn too "I loved it" he whispered. Hyunjin laughed as he saw the man's chest still heaving, "so will I be expecting a call tomorrow" he teased, Felix chuckled "sir, if I propose to you, do not be surprised"
Hyunjin laughed out loud "too late, I already did"

They don't know how the conversation ended, but they both fell asleep right after. They were too tired they didn't even bother cleaning up or showering.
Both of them drifting off into a deep sleep.