The Office.

After Felix and Hyunjin cleaned themselves up a bit, they both knew what was waiting for them on the outside. Their employees who are probably traumatized from the loud moans and yells of the couple. Hyunjin was in the middle of getting dressed "Baby.. I want you to know, no one can ever take your spot" the man knew Felix wasn't insecure or threatened but it is very annoying to see your spouse be approached and drooled over constantly.
Hyunjin would know best, that's the same feeling he would get when everyone would practically faint over Felix at the club. Felix went over to fix his husbands tie "I know baby and I'm sorry ... it's just .. never mind" Felix began to turn his back before he was stopped. "Naekkeo, ( Korean for my sweetheart ) I'm your husband, you can tell me if something is bothering you and I'll fix it" he pleaded. Felix sighed and hugged the older tightly "I - just .. don't ever want to lose you" he muffled into the man's shirt.
Hyunjin felt terrible, he hated seeing his husband cry or feel bad. He lifted his husbands chin and stared right into his eyes "My Love, you couldn't even if you wanted to.. because I'd use those freckles as constellations to find my way back into your arms" he gave him a quick peck. Felix couldn't help but hug him more.

*knock knock knock*

They immediately pulled out of their hug and both went to the door, Hyunjin cracked the door open a little "Mr.Hwang, we got several calls saying you were moaning, we just wanted to make sure you weren't hurt" the man asked with a concerned tone.
Hyunjin tried to hold in his laughter as Felix was standing behind the door red as a tomato. He was so embarrassed. "Sir are you sure you're alright ?" Hyunjin nodded "yes, I'm sure" and on that note the man left and went back to his duties.
Hyunjin opened the door wider and walked out "Attention Everyone, I have some news I'd like to share. So as you know Hwang enterprises is owned by two people, me and my business partner ..." Hyunjin went behind the door and grabbed Felix's hand swiftly pulling him out to where he's standing. "Who also happens to be my husband. now because he is also your boss. I would like nothing but respect for him, Any Questions ?"

most of the employees nodded in agreement but one employee who was a mischievous kid who only got in because his family had money, had something to say "Mr.Hwang this is somewhat a personal question but are you a bottom ?" The whole office couldn't contain their laughter, not even Felix.
"Well not that it's any of your business and it's highly inappropriate for a workplace don't you think ?" Hyunjin spat.
The silence washed over everyone as Hyunjin walked Felix to the elevator, they stopped as they waited for the elevator to come up "I'll see you at home okay" Felix said as he kissed the man "oh and another thing what do you want to eat for dinner ?" He asked and just as the elevator came up and Felix went towards it he felt a huge smack on his butt.
"YOU" hyunjin teased as he winked at his husband.
Felix scoffed and just went downstairs.

Hyunjin stood there smiling for a few seconds as he headed back towards his office, workers doing their tasks and the sound of keyboards filling the room.
Hyunjin walked into his office but before he could close the door he had to say it "and Joshua" the boy looked up as the man called him "yes sir ?" He said hesitantly. Hyunjin smiled "I didn't want to say it and disrespect my husband but regarding your question earlier, the only time I'm ever a bottom is when he's riding me" he smirked and shut the door, leaving the whole floor astonished with their mouths open.