Bonus Chapter.

8 years later
"Oh please ! Please I'll do anything! Just don't h-hurt m-me" the man hollered in pain as he was pistol whipped. "You hurt children and sell them for profit, I don't give a fuck about your tears" Felix snarled.

Felix who was staring at the man, crying and begging for mercy, a man who's never shown innocent people mercy does not deserve to live. Felix was going to slit his throat with his dagger, until he was stopped by a voice "Here Baby .. use this instead" Hyunjin smirked as he handed Felix a gun.
Felix has never shot anyone before so he wasn't sure how to use a gun, Hyunjin noticed and went up to him "let me help you .. you grab it like this, cock it back and pull the trigger" he whispered in the blondes ear as he was holding the gun with the blonde, "Aim it and Pull" Hyunjin whispered.

* GUNSHOT *

"Good Job Darling" Hyunjin smiled as he pecked the blonde on the cheek, Hyunjin went to call his men to clean up the mess. Felix felt his phone ringing and pulled it out "Yes ?" he began to grow silent which worried Hyunjin. Felix hung up quickly as a smile appeared on his face, "what happened ?" Hyunjin asked with a concerned tone.
"The kids want pizza for dinner" he laughed, Hyunjin chuckled "well we wouldn't want to get the bosses mad so let's go"

"Mom and Dad are home !" The kids screamed as they ran to the door, being met with their parents who had a large pepperoni pizza.
"Hi my loves" Felix said as he ran to hug his kids,
Hyunjin setting the pizza down on the table as he greeted his children "before we eat, is everyone's homework done ?" Hyunjin asked.
The kids nodding yes in sync as they all sat down and passed plates to each other, all of them talking together and laughing, Felix who's heart was Full seeing his family together, Hyunjin who was proud of the life he and the blonde have created together.

4 kids ( 3 boys 9,8,6 ) and and 1 girl (5) and she was the youngest )

This is their Reality, once a dream that can only be found in a fairytale was now real and in front of their faces. If you asked Felix what he wanted to be when he was younger, this was exactly it.

Their kids were a beautiful bunch Seong-Jin aka Jinnie. who was the oldest, Hanuel who was the second, coming in at third was Tae and last but not least their last child and only daughter Lily

10 Years Later

"Is everyone ready ? We have to be there at 5:00 pm" Hyunjin yelled from the front door, he figured him standing there would signal everyone to go faster. "Mom why exactly do we have to be there 3 hours before the proposal even happens" Haneul exclaimed as he was adjusting his tie.

Felix and Hyunjin's oldest son was planning to propose tonight to his high school sweetheart, Mina who happens to be the second daughter of Han and Minho. They were best friends all their life because they were close in age, and because their parents were the best of friends. When their son came up to them just shy of his 19th birthday and asked for their blessing to marry the girl, the two bosses couldn't be more happy. Mina was like another daughter to them and here they were 2 months after that conversation, on their way to their sons engagement party.

Felix who was fixing his hair looked at his son "This is your brothers proposal, we are his family. That's why we have to be there early" he reminded his son.

Hyunjin was looking at his watch, "if everyone's not out of this house in 5 minutes, someone is getting left behind and I'm not coming back" he sternly said.
None of his kids really took him serious because they knew if he did leave them, Felix would scold him and make him drive back.

"Where's your brother ?" Hyunjin asked Haneul who shrugged his shoulders, "I'm right here, I couldn't get my stupid cufflinks on" Tae said as he adjusted them running down the stairs.
"Ok that's 2 of the 3 Hwang siblings, where's our daughter ?" Hyunjin asked as he straightened out his sons outfits.

Felix called out for their Daughter "Lily ! Honey come on ! We have to go" he yelled.
They heard the sound of heels accompanied by the most beautiful girl, Lily Aileera Hwang.
the youngest of the clan and the only girl.

"Sorry everyone, I couldn't figure out my dress" she smiled as she gracefully walked down the stairs. Lily who was named after the infamous Lily, was a beautiful girl and it's not an exaggeration. She was not only beautiful in looks but in wisdom and she was graceful. The minute she came into the world she was predicted to make an impact.
She is 15 now and she's only gotten more beautiful over time, "Mom can you help me with my necklace"

( I'm referring to Felix as mom because he has a nurturing mother like personality)

Hyunjin stood with his sons as he watched his husband and daughter look absolutely beautiful together.. "you two look great !" Tae said. The two smiled at him and they all walked out together to the car. "I call shot gun" Hanuel said running up to the passenger side. Hyunjin gave them a look "you know when I'm driving, the only passenger princess is that beautiful man right there" he teased.
The kids loved their parents but it made them cringe when their parents were lovey dovey and fluffy.
"You know what never mind I'll sit in the back" Hanuel said. The three got into the back seat while their parents sat in the front, Felix and Hyunjin were big mafia bosses and they also ran the club and a ton of other things, but they always made sure to put their kids first.

"I think we're lost darling" Felix said as he looked at the gps, "we can't be lost, I double checked the address two times before we left" Hyunjin replied.
The three kids in the back just minding their business as they watched their parents struggle.
"Oh there it is" Tae exclaimed as they finally arrived to the venue, they pulled up and all got out.

"Mom! Dad !" the two lovers turned to see their oldest running to them, a smile across his face as he embraced them in a huge hug "Hi sweetheart ! Is she here yet ?" Felix asked. "No not yet but she will be soon" he exclaimed as he looked at Hyunjin "Dad can I talk to you .. real quick" he said slightly nervous. Hyunjin nodded and pecked Felix on the lips "I'll meet you inside my love"
His son guided him to a secluded area of the venue "what's going on son ?" He asked concerned.
His son was pacing back and forth "uh I'm just really nervous .. what if she says no"
Hyunjin chuckled "well I can't tell you for sure what the answer is but I have a feeling she's going to say yes.. you're both amazing kids and I know you both have a long beautiful life ahead"

A knock was heard on the door revealing the blonde, "i don't meant to disrupt but Mina is about 5 minutes away" He stated.
Jinnie was trying to shake out all his nerves before he took a deep breath, he was about to walk out before he turned and gave his parents one huge hug.
"You are the best parents in the world" he smiled. Hyunjin and Felix hugging their first child back "now go, we'll be out in a second" Felix said to him.

Time Lapse >>

Mina pulled up to the Venue with her parents, blindfolded as she was guided to an elegantly decorated area of the venue, where her soon to be fiancé was standing. Ring in his hand, trying hard not to faint from the nerves.

the girl was uncovered as she saw her best friend, her soul mate, the boy she's loved since a kid. On one knee with a beautiful Diamond ring. The boy asking her in the sweetest way, explaining how much she meant to him and when he finally popped the question, She said YES. the crowd cheering for the couple.