Broken Heart.

"What do you mean the Boss hasn't been seen ?" Minho shouted through the phone, It's been 5 hours since Hyunjin was last seen leaving the building with crystal on camera.

Chan, Changbin and Minho plus Han and Kassy were at the club scrambling for answers as not one but both their friends were now missing.

"Ok call me when you get information" Minho shouted in the phone, he hung up and began rubbing his head in stress. "I don't understand why he didn't call us ?" Chan asked.
The group of five sat there in disbelief, completely lost. "It's not a coincidence that all this pops off and then crystal returns, she HAS to be involved some how" Han stated, to which the group nodded.
Kassy was deep in thought, "ok let's look at the clues, what was Lixie like the day he disappeared, was there anything he did differently, what was his mood like ?" Changbin exclaimed.
"He was just really sad because of Hyunjin" Han replied. Kassy was thinking back to the events of that day, "well only strange thing was he was really persistent about some heels he forgot in my car" Kassy mentioned. Han was confused about this "which heels were they ?"
Kassy thought for a second, "oh those clear ones with the rhinestones that are falling off"
Han thought for a second, Minho noticing "what's up hannie ?" He asked his husband.
"Well I don't know .. those aren't heels he really cared about so why be so persistent on having them and then after he got them he stayed in his office for a while and after that he was seen leaving"

Chan got up immediately "all this over some heels ?"
Kassy sat there and it the answer hit her like a truck "unless there's something significant in those heels"

Meanwhile,

Hyunjin was blindfolded in the back seat of a car that was leading him to where the blonde was being held captive. His weapons were discarded and he was handcuffed, he didn't care about fighting. All he wanted right now was to make sure his baby was safe. "We're here" he heard a man say, Hyunjin was immediately pulled out of the car and into a building where the temperature dropped, it must be a cellar or some sort of basement as he can hear the echoes.

He was guided into a room and sat down on a chair, his blindfold coming off as his eyes were met with a room, it was empty except for a bed and a light hanging from the ceiling that was flickering.
He sat there for a couple seconds before he heard the door open, revealing crystal "Make yourself comfortable Mr. Hwang you'll be here for a while"
she said as she immediately closed the door and went upstairs.

Felix was in the locker room of the building, "oh hi lixie .." Crystal said as she made her way over to him,
"Hi crystal .. what's going on ?" he asked as he put some stuff away.
"You got that divorce with Hyunjin right ?" She asked to which the blonde nodded immediately "Yup the first day I came here, it was long overdue" he stated. She looked at him up and down .. "Well in that case, may I have your blessing ?" She asked.
Felix was in his locker when he heard these words, his blood stopping and his heart pumping faster "my blessing for what .. crystal ?" He asked nonchalantly.

"To marry him of course, you see you're divorced now and you don't love him .. so I figured why not ?" She replied with a snarky tone.
Felix wanted to stab her in the throat but he had to keep his composure, he quickly turned around "sure crystal .. besides he needs someone who's obedient like a Dog" he smiled as he pushed past her to leave.

At the Club,

"Ok here's the heel but I'm not seeing anything that isn't painfully obvious" Minho mentioned.
Everyone was in the office of the blonde searching and trying to find a clue. Kassy was still adamant about looking at the heel, she felt it was too particular to not be important. She examined the heel once more and placed it on the table, when she noticed that one heel was uneven and it really peaked her interest.