Love.

Felix and Hyunjin were back to living together, everything was cleared up as soon as possible and announced that their marriage was perfectly fine.
The two couldn't be more happier, they missed sleeping in the same bed and going out to eat and just sitting at home watching movies.
It was a pretty simple life for two mafia bosses but that's how they liked it.

Crystal after finding out the news, just suddenly up and left and no one knew where. She didn't tell a soul why but most assumed it was because her ploy to take Hyunjin away from lix and break up their marriage didn't work. No one cared though, she wasn't exactly a good person.

The days turned into weeks as no sign of trouble was happening, Today Felix and Hyunjin were at their newly built mansion.. it was finally done.
"Oh my gosh my love it's absolutely Beautiful" Felix exclaimed as he walked into the huge front doors, the mansion had a beautiful entry way that had two grand staircases. High ceilings with a huge chandelier, crown molding and intricate detailing.
It was modern but still had a classy romantic feeling.

"I'm glad you like it my love, now all we have to do is furnish it" he smiled as he saw his husband take in the space. Hyunjin went to the new kitchen and grabbed something, it was a bottle of wine and two wine glasses. He walked back over to the blonde and handed him the glass, pouring the drink for the both of them. "A toast, to our new home and a new chapter in our life" Hyunjin said as they both smiled clinking the glasses and giving each other a sweet short kiss.

Hyunjin swiftly picking up the blonde in bridal style, "Baby what are you doi-" Felix startled at the man picking him up. "Let's go bless our home shall we"
Hyunjin smirked as he made his way up the stairs, the blonde in his arms.
"Babe, we don't even have our bed yet" Felix laughed. Hyunjin didn't care "we could do it on the bed or the floor let me know" he chuckled, entering their master bedroom where they indeed did bless that house.

Next Day.

Felix was at home, the movers were supposed to come today and bring all their furniture. They decided to buy all new stuff and start fresh, Felix was so excited as he directed the men to bring in their new couches and table.

"Ok so I'm thinking maybe we put the chair at an angle and oh remember to have it facing the door" he instructed the man.

He had to go pick up some last few things, to add to the space but for the most part it was all completely done. "You think Hyunjin will like it" he asked Han who was trying to open some champagne.
"I think he'll love it but that bill ? Maybe not so much" he laughed. Felix laughing as they both made a toast and drank up.

Time Skip >

Felix and Han were at the furniture store again picking up some accents for the home, While Han was on the phone trying to convince Minho to buy a 1,500 lamp that looked like a sea shell, Felix was in the nursery section of the store. He was looking at all the cute little cribs and changing tables, the two put having children on hold because of everything that was going on. Last thing they needed was to bring a child into the mix of this madness, but the thought lingered .. he wanted so badly to have a baby.
He knows biologically he couldn't but surrogacy and adoption were available and he didn't care how, he just wanted to have a child to call his own.

Hyunjin entered the store with Minho and a couple of guards, Minho approaching his husband "Hannie, so where is this lamp that is so special we need to spend 1500 on" he sarcastically exclaimed.
Hyunjin could only laugh at the two as they walked off, he looked around and saw his pretty blonde in the nursery section. A smile on his face beginning to form as he realized why he was there.

Felix was looking at a particular crib that was a beautiful light blue, the details were so elegant and it just screamed "expensive". He felt two hands snake around his waist, melting into the arms as he already knew who it was "Hi handsome" Felix said softly, the man holding him even tighter "Hi my doll, what are you doing ?" He asked.