1

Jisoo's POV

"Okay now you're telling me,that I have to go to U.S.?"I asked my father.

"Yes.Our company have moved the main branch there and you're needed,as the CEO of the company."My father explains.

"How about Jennie?You know that their company's main branch is here and mind you,she's also a CEO."I said.

"Then go alone."He says nonchalantly as he grabbed his morning newspapers.

"What?She is my wife,dad."He chuckled.

"Oh shut it,Jisoo.We all know that this marriage is just a formal one.For the company,right?You just got married a year ago but this marriage is surrounded by tons of scandals.Although I'm hoping for a new heir soon,I know you won't be able to give it to me in few years time.Bastards,maybe."He says.

Okay fair point.

"Okay I'll go talk to Jennie about it."

"Don't take your time,clock's ticking I need the answer immediately."I rolled my eyes.

"Okay whatever."I left his mansion,then headed to Jennie's office.Jennie and I are best friends.Then they forced this marriage to us.Whoever the CEO of the company will marry her.Well unfortunately it's me.I have an older brother,Kim Jongin.He didn't want the position so he moved to New York.I am the second,then the youngest,Kim Taehyung.Well he is studying for his doctorate and a teacher back in the U.S. so he is eliminated on the position.I do have my own company but it became a sub company of my father's corporation.Jennie and I still have the best friend type of relationship so we go out,make out with other people that's why we are full of scandals.But who cares,though?We live our life to the fullest.The marriage won't stop us.We live in the same house,we are not getting a divorce and we were not in love with someone else so nothing really matters.

"Hey yo Jennie Kim Jisoo in the house."I said as I entered her office.She laughed at me.

"Hello what brings you here?"She asked.

"Well I'm leaving for U.S. You know,company matters."

"For how long?"

"Months?Years?I don't know I just gotta be there."I told her.

"I'm gonna miss you."We were silenced for a while,then we both laughed.

"Shut up Jen I know you won't."

"Of course not."Jennie says."Enjoy new whores there."

"Yeah I will."We talked for some time before I left for work.Tiring life it is.

-

"And welcome to New York Jisoo!"My brother welcomes me.

"Thanks dude."

"You know,I prepared a special welcome party to you back in my house so come join me."He said as he carried my bags to his trunk.

"What do you mean special?"

"Special for my horny sister."Then he winked.

"Oh fuck you Kai."I said.Well he is older than me for two years but we dropped the formality.No oppa or what,just first name based.He laughed at me.

"Just ride my car,dumbass."I sat at the shotgun seat,then he drove,we came at his house,he opened the door and holy cow this is heaven.Girls,alcohol oh my gosh I have the best brother in the world!Well there's some of our mutual friends.

"Jisoo welcome!"

"Thank you!"

"Now sit on the couch and enjoy the party because it's just getting started."I sat at the couch with our friends,drinking and enjoying the dance presented by those women in their two piece.We ate,drink and dance,this is life!

"And now,for the special gift tonight,you better head on the first room upstairs,I prepared it for you."Kai said as he pats my back.

"Thanks bro!"I excitedly walk upstairs,Kai is the type of brother who spoils you with everything and anything he could give,simply the best!I opened the door,the bed was full of roses,a candle lit at the nightstand and..condoms?Okay I'm already grateful whatever this is.I sat at the bed,waiting patiently.I heard the door creaked,someone entered.Then I saw her..with a mask on her face and a red dress,so short that it's up to her thighs.The dress was so tight that it is hugging her perfect curves,I can't help but to get a hard on like a teenage boy.God she is perfect.I licked my lips in anticipation as she walked towards me,her finger tracing my jaw.

"Ready for tonight,baby?"