11

"Kai no.."Jisoo tried to stop him.

"Jisoo,you're suffering because of me.I'm sorry.This is the least I can do."Kai rushed out of the building,he is determined to look for Mr.Kim.And he knew exactly who to call.It took some time before the call was answered.

"Hello Kai?I'm in a conference why did you call?"

"Jen do you know where my father,well Jisoo's father is?"Kai asks.Jennie have been a big help for him,she was the one who helped him out of the Kim's family.She was the one who gave him money to start a life in New York.She was a good friend for him.

"Why?"

"I'm gonna beat that shit up.He have no rights to hit Jisoo."Kai answered.

"Way to go Jongin!Okay I'll send the address to you but don't tell him I gave it to you because I'll be in trouble."

"Copy that."Kai received the message and he immediately went to the location.

"Sir you're not allowed here security!"The receptionist shouts but Kai could care less.He ran to the conference hall,he opened the door and his eyes were furiously searching for his father.As soon as he laid eyes on him,he ran towards him and punch his face.

"What the fuck!"

"You..you old hag how dare you hurt my sister!"Kai punched him again."Fuck you!"

"Get him off me!"No securities was there yet,the businessmen just watched them as they don't want to get involved.

"I will kill you!"Kai punched him again."You have no right to hurt her.She did everything you wanted her to do what's wrong with you!"He punched him again."I hate you!"The securities came,dragging Kai away."This is not the last time,mark my words you fucking bastard!"Jennie helped Mr.Kim up.

"I'll fix this mess dad."Jennie followed the security dragging Kai away.

"Do not touch me!"

"It's okay,I got this."Jennie told them.As soon as the securities left,Jennie spoke.

"How's Jisoo?"She asked.

"Bruises on her face,it's a bit swollen becaude of that bitch."Kai said,still furious.

"Oh my god I got to check on her."

"Don't worry,someone's taking care of her."Kai said.Jennie's forehead creased.

"What?"

"You know,I think she's falling in love.I hope that will help her have the courage to leave that old bitch and lead a happy life."Kai said.

"Go home,Kai.I..I will...I will check on Jisoo."Jennie left,Kai grinned.

"I knew she love her."The fact is,Jennie is actually genuinely in love with Jisoo.But since Jisoo never reciprocated the feeling,she never told her and acted as if shes not in love.She helped Kai out because she doesn't want to marry him,she wanted to marry Jisoo and only her.She doesn't want to loose Jisoo.

-

"Aww god be careful."Jisoo says as Chaeyoung disinfects her bruises.

"You should have cleaned this last night.Here put the icebag on your face."Chaeyoung said.

"Okay okay."Jisoo watched as Chaeyoung took care of her,she smiled.

She's so..perfect.

"Jisoo are you alright?"The both of them didn't even noticed that Jennie walked in.

"Jennie?What are you doing here?"Jisoo asks.

"I am your wife Jisoo of course I'll come over."Jennie looked at Chaeyoung from head to toe.

This must be the woman Kai was talking about.

Chaeyoung looked at Jisoo.

"Wife?"

Oh shit.