3

Jisoo woke up,the woman was no longer beside her.She stood up,she grabbed her clothes then she walked downstairs.

"God Jisoo you stink go take a bath."Kai said.

"Later,I'm hungry.I want breakfast."

"In time,I cooked.Come here."Jisoo sat at the table,then she started digging in on the food.

"Anyways,where's the woman..you know?"Jisoo asks Kai as they both ate.

"Oh don't tell me you fell in love...at first fuck,I guess?"Kai said.

"Oh shut the fuck up,Kai.It was just too good I definitely don't want that to be the last one.And bitch you don't know aftercare?Of course once i woke up I wanted to treat her like coffee or something."Jisoo said.

"Hmm.But you don't need aftercare,though.She's paid more than enough.And considering your record on pleasuring women,she probably enjoyed that very well."Kai explained.

"Wait how much did you pay her?"

"A hundred grand for one night.The most high class and highest paid seductress.And guessing how much you finished the breakfast I prepared,she tire the fuck out of you and it's worth it,right?"Kai said.

"She's worth every penny.She was just so perfect.But anyways,not that I'm like..dragging you down or something but where did you get that money?Dad cut you off recently.And he said you were jobless."Jisoo said.Kai chuckled.

"I guess he did kicked me out already as his son.But anyways I am a high paid dance instructor now.I work Monday,Wednesday,Friday and Saturday.I got no money problem.Don't worry about me."Kai said.

"But if you ever needed–"

"Jisoo you don't have to worry.Gosh you're already a billionaire that's why you could just throw money here and there.Unlike me.Just living a simple life here."

"At least you're happy,not force to marry your best friend and living a life that you wanted."Jisoo said,then she drinks her coffee.

"He is still the old style man I hated.But Jisoo if the burden gets too hard,just leave it alone.There's Taehyung he can manage.He is literally the star of the family."Jisoo chuckled.

"As much as I want to,I don't want him to get miserable like me.I'd rather take the burden."

"Well it's your choice,then."

-

A month later...

Jisoo was having a hard time to adjust,with the company,with all the burden,she barely meet her brother even he's just along the street.This job got her very tired.Plus she doesn't have a secretary yet,for some reasons she want a Korean woman to be her secretary,maybe to relate more.

"Meeting at 10 am."She read her phone.She looks at her watch,it's 8 pm yet she still have tons of paperworks on her table.

"Oh fuck this life."The door swings open,it's Kai.

"You haven't visited me recently.Are you alright,little sis?"Kai asks.Jisoo stood up.

"Just so much paper works it sucks."

"Let's go have few drinks!You need to chill a little."Jisoo looked back at her papers.

Fuck it.She thought.

"Okay let's go."

"Okay that's my sister!"They walked out the office,Kai's car led her to a bar.They walked in,there's pretty much tight security but since Kai's a loyalty customer,they were welcomed.They took a seat,a front seat.Then they grabbed some drinks.Jisoo wasn't paying attention to Kai,all she wants is to have a little break from this life.

"Let's welcome in our stage,Roseanne!"Jisoo's eyes shot open,looking at the stage.She was surprised to see that it was her.For that night Jisoo memorized her features and she's sure as hell that it was her.Then,Roseanne's eyes met hers.

If this ain't destiny then what is?

THE SEDUCTRESS (CHAESOO||JENSOO||JISOO G!P)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara