27

~Flashback~

"Look,I was here to have lunch but okay that's out of the equation."Jennie locks the door."We have something very important to talk about."

"What important?"Jisoo asked.She showed me a video.It was Taehyung and Chaeyoung talking.

"When are you gonna get her out of the company?"Taehyung said.

"I'm thinking of a way,okay?"

"Or are you in love with my sister."Taehyung accused Chaeyoung.Chaeyoung met his eyes.

"And if I'm in love with her so what?"Taehyung scoffed.

"So what?I am holding your sister's future.I can ruin Ryujin in a snap you know that.I have all my connections,and she is my student.One failed grade and she will be in shambles."Taehyung said."If I can just kill her.She is still my sister,after all."

"Taehyung just please stop this!"

"No I won't.You do your business or soon enough your sister will suffer."Then the video ended.

"I was on my way here then I was surprised to see them talking."Jennie said.

Jisoo was surprised with Jennie's information.

"What are you gonna do now?"Jennie asked.

"Just give me..a little while please?"Jisoo asked Jennie.

"You know it's dangerous,Jisoo.You are playing with fire."Jennie said,genuinely worried.

"I can..I can handle this.When I get home,we talk about our plan,we have to get this done before everything goes in to a mess."

~

"If she asks anything in running away from my life,we will execute this plan."Jisoo said.

"Jisoo,a car crash?A fake death?You could be seriously injured with this specially you're planning to be in that car!"Jennie said.

"That's why we're preparing,right?I could bare a little injury,you know.So after the crash,you're on stand by,you're gonna help me out of the car,then the explosion with the fake body."Jisoo held Jennie's hand."Please,help me on this."

"Okay."

~End of flashback~

"I know everything.And the stealing in the company?I investigated it and we found out that the millions being stolen goes directly in an account under your name.With all of this under your name,you will rot in jail."Jisoo said.

"No,no!"He was about to get handcuffed but then he grabbed the gun on the policeman's waist,aiming on Jisoo.Jennie was quick to see what he was about to do.

"Just fucking die!"He pulled the trigger,but Jennie was the one who was shot.Jisoo's eyes widened as Jennie fell before her.

"Jennie!"

"Fuck you!"Taehyung shouted as he was being handcuffed."It's not supposed to be her,it should have been you!"Jennie was unconscious.

"Call the ambulance!"An ambulance came,Jennie was immediately brought there."Can you watch over her and give me a call in her condition?I just have to fix some things here."Jisoo asked Jinyoung.He is not just a lawyer,he's also Jisoo and Jennie's good friend.

"Okay."

"Thank you."

-

"Have you heard that gunshot?"Chaeyoung's officemates started gossiping.Jennie didn't kick her out of work,she's just in a new department.

"I hope Miss Kim didn't die for real."Chaeyoung's ears perked up as she heard Jisoo's name.

"What?"

"Well some of the workers saw her coming in earlier.The news is she just faked her death so she could pin point the culprit and everything."Her officemate told her.She immediately stood up from her seat.

"Where are you going?"She did not answer the question,she immediately went to Jisoo's office.She opened the door  in rush,there she saw the woman she cried for,sitting there,very much alive.Jisoo was just busy talking to some police officers.There eyes met,finally.

"Officers can you leave us one moment?"Jisoo asked.The police nodded,leaving the two.Chaeyoung immediately ran to Jisoo,hugging her as she sobbed in her shoulder.

"I missed you..so much,Jisoo."She cried.But Jisoo's eyes were just..blank.

"Let go of me."