13

Jisoo and Chaeyoung immediately cleaned up,Jisoo grabbed her perfume because God it smells like sex in her office right now.She sprayed it everywhere,then finally the door opened with her father coming in.

"I cannot wait that long.Why didn't you let me up immediately?"Her father asked.

"I took a nap,dad.I got myself looking presentable before welcoming you here."Jisoo reasoned out.

"Napping at work hours?Very unethical of you Jisoo."Mr.Kim said.He taps Jisoo's shoulder with the back of his hand."Grow up,you're not a little kid to act like a baby needing a afternoon nap.You are a CEO.How can people follow a leader who's lazing up at work hours?"Mr.Kim scolded Jisoo.

"I'm sorry,dad."

He's a total jerk what's wrong with him? Chaeyoung thought.

Finally Mr.Kim noticed her presence in the room.

"Oh sorry.Who are you?"

"She's my secretary."Jisoo said.

"Secretary huh?Say,can you leave us alone for a bit sweetheart?I'm talking to my daughter with a private matter."Mr.Kim said.She gave Jisoo a worried look,Jisoo smiled,assuring her that she'll be okay.

"Okay,sir."Chaeyoung left the room but she left a small gap on the door so she'd know what Jisoo's father would tell her.Her mouth opened in shock when her father slapped Jisoo across her face.

"You will be receiving the hits that your brother,that bullshit Kim Jongin is supposed to get.I will make sure that all his wrong doings' punishment will be upon you from now on.I will make you suffer so he'll know not to mess with me.You see this bruises?That's because of your brother!If there will be another scandal I will take everything away from that bastard!"Mr.Kim shouts.

"No,dad.Leave him alone."Jisoo says,meeting her father's furious eyes."I will take everything,just leave them alone."

"Are you playing the all mighty sibling right now?"Mr.Kim said as he scoffed.

"Let them live.I will take everything,dad.Just please let them live a life."Jisoo says.

"You said that,huh.It is from your mouth.If you say so,then I'll do it."Mr.Kim walks away,leaving the room after that.Chaeyoung walked in immediately,checking on Jisoo.

"Jisoo.."She hugged her.

"Chae why are you–"

"I saw it,Jisoo.I know you need it."Chaeyoung said."You can cry,it's okay.It's hard to keep everything all inside of you,don't lock the feelings up.I am willing to hear everything,Jisoo."Jisoo never heard this from anyone else.Sure many people cared for her,but not as much as this care Chaeyoung is giving her.For the first time in her life,she felt safe in someone's arms.She suddenly sobbed uncontrollably,letting all her feelings go.

"It's..it's just so hard..b-but I want to take everything..my b-brothers d..deserve a happy and g-good life."Jisoo says."I-I don't want them to be..to be miserable like me."Jisoo sobs.Chaeyoung cupped Jisoo's face,then she kissed her.It was not lustful,not greedy,not passionate,but just pure kiss.

"I'm here,Jisoo okay?I'm here.You can trust me."Chaeyoung said.Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you,Chae."