17

"No,noona.She just looks..a bit familiar."Taehyung said.

"Oh yeah one of your students is her sister.Ryujin?"Jisoo said.

"Oh yeah.She is one of the smartest students I have."Taehyung says."She have a bright future,you know?"Jisoo noticed that Taehyung kept making eye contact with her girlfriend and it pissed the shit out of her.

"Tae would you mind if I ask you not to look at my girlfriend constantly?It's pissing me off."Jisoo said with all honestly.

"Chill noona I'm just trying to scan her face.Anyways I'll be out with Kai tonight to have some few drinks.Wanna come?"

"No thanks,I'm fine.I'll be staying home for a while."Jisoo said.

"Okay,whatever you want."

-

Chaeyoung was with Ryujin today,it was her day off so she got to rest for a while,they were watching movie in the afternoon.Her phone suddenly vibrated.

From:CEO

Hey baby are you ready for the flight tonight?

To:CEO

I told you I'm not going to your conference in Paris,right?I will spend the week with Ryu.

From:CEO

I miss you :((

To:CEO

We're together yesterday and you just dropped off a breakfast for us this morning didn't you.

From:CEO

Pack your bags.

To:CEO

What?

From:CEO

Ryujin's bag's already packed,you're the only one who's not ready.

To:CEO

What?Ryujin?

From:CEO

Yup.I told her this morning.She is very excited for Paris.

To:CEO

We're gonna bring her along?

From:CEO

Yes baby.So you can both spend time together too.

To:CEO

You don't have to do this,Jisoo.

From:CEO

I want to.Now go get your bags,I'll pick you up by seven.I love you!

"Aww unnie!"Ryujin whined when Chaeyoung smacked her head.

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Hehe.Jisoo unnie said she'll tell you about it."

"You should have consulted me before saying yes to Jisoo.It is embarrassing like..I'm just dependent to her.."Chaeyoung whispered.

"Unnie,money is nothing to Jisoo unnie.Besides,it is my opportunity to see my girlfriend!Remember that Korean girl that I met last spring when I was an exchange student?Hwang Yeji?She's my girlfriend now and I badly wanna see her!"Ryujin said.

"You're gay?"

"Got it from you."Chaeyoung smacked Ryujin again."Aww!I packed your bags already c'mon."

"As you should."

-

Jisoo came to the apartment wearing a cap and shades,trying to hide herself.Even though there's not as much as paparazzi that's following her here than in Korea,she still have to be careful as per Jennie.

"We're here."Chaeyoung said.

"Okay let's go."They got the bags at the car then Jisoo drove to the airport.She left her car to a chaperone then they headed to the airplane.Jisoo did not use their private jet,her father have eyes on those,Jisoo wanted to be careful.But still she bought a first class ticket for the three of them,Ryujin was so amused.

"It's real caviar unnie!"She said.Jisoo smiled.

"It's white,you see.It's rare."Jisoo said.

"You're so rich!Like mad rich!"

"I know."After 9 hours of flight,they came to Paris.Ryujin prepared to leave their hotel immediately as she want to see her girlfriend.

"I'll be leaving you two,I'll be having sleep over in Yeji's house."

"It's 6 am you're already leaving?"Chaeyoung asks.

"Yes unnie.Her parents also wanted to see me,my future in laws missed me."Ryujin joked.

"Wait."Jisoo got her wallet and pulled out 700 euros in it,Ryujin's eyes widened."This is all the euros I have in hand but here you go,go get yourself and your girlfriend something okay?"

"Jisoo that's too much."Chaeyoung said.

"It's okay,she's my sister now."

"Thank you unnie!"Ryujin hugged her."I'll be out for three days,I won't be back for all those days.Give me some niece or nephew hehe."Ryujin whispered.Jisoo chuckled.

"You asshole."They both laughed.

"Okay bye bye."