6

Jisoo regretted saying those words to her brother.But her heart can't take it anymore.Kai left her.Without any warnings she's suddenly the heiress,something she isn't prepared.Sudden CEO,sudden everything.The heave burden was too much for her as she wasn't prepared for this moment like her brother.She was frustrated.She wanted to walk back there and apologize but she couldn't.

Fuck this shit.

-

The next day Chaeyoung came on Jisoo's office for the contract signing.After all the formalities and discussion,terms and conditions,Chaeyoung signed the contract.

"Okay enough with the formality."Jisoo puts the folder aside."Now I wanna know personal things about you if that's okay."Jisoo said.Chaeyoung chuckled.

"All my personal information are written in the contract,Miss Kim."Chaeyoung said.

"Oh shut it just call me Jisoo.And about personal,what things do you like,you dislike something like that.Anything that is personal to you."Jisoo said.

"Don't you have work to attend to.?"Chaeyoung asked.

"Pfft.Does can wait."But the fact is she have mountains of papers to sign and read,contracts to attend to and finance to watch over but she would just t mind it later.I mean,who's not willing to drop everything and anything for the one and only Park Chaeyoung?For Roseanne. She might not have declared it but it was obvious that she fell head over heels to this woman the moment she laid eyes on her.She never got her out of her mind ever since."So tell me anything."

"Well I like any type of food,except avocado.I eat ramen and noodles but leave the broth,like any type of brother,I don't like any of those.I just eat the pasta."

"That's the best part isn't it?"Jisoo asks.

"Well that makes me weird."Jisoo grinned.She found the perfect nickname for Chaeyoung.

"Pasta."She spoke.

"What?"

"That's my nickname for you.Pasta.You like pasta but dislike anything that comes with it."Jisoo said.

"Good point."

"What about color?Do you have specific color that you like?"Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Well as bizarre at it sounds I like pink.But not just any pink.Baby pink.Not hot pink,baby pink."Jisoo smiled.

"Baby pink it is."Jisoo and Chaeyoung talked for quite some time,it's not just Jisoo who get to know Chaeyoung more.Chaeyoung also received personal information of Jisoo.It is pretty surprising that they got close quick,as if they already met before.

"Okay no joke Jisoo you're the CEO I know you have a job to attend to and it's my first day now let's go."Chaeyoung said as she laughs.Jisoo chuckled.

"Okay let's go."They went to Jisoo's office."There's your table,you will be receiving my calls from the outside of this office for me that's what the phone is for.You arrange my schedule,help me with my papers and also schedule some appointments."Jisoo explained."We clear?"

"Yep."

"Okay."Jisoo walked to her table just few feet away from Chaeyoung,then they started their jobs.Chaeyoung notice how Jisoo would check at her phone from time to time.It is because,jisoo was waiting for a good afternoon message from Kai.Kai usually says good morning,good afternoon and good night to her baby sister but after the fight yesterday,Jisoo haven't receive any.

"Jisoo if you don't mind,may I ask why you seem to be bothered?"Chaeyoung asks.

"I was..waiting for my brother's text.He usually messages me.But after the things I have laid to him yesterday,there's nothing."Jisoo sighs."God why did I even said those words."

"You know Kai can be pleased easily.Get him foo,plushie or what,literally anything and he would be happy and pleased.And of course apology."Chaeyoung said.

"I didn't know you know him that well."

"Jisoo we're friends.He was the one who thought me to dance more gracefully.And besides,he's the one who gave me the opportunity to work for you."Chaeyoung explained.Jisoo could only palm her forehead.

What have I done?