28

"Let go of me."Jisoo said.

"What?"Chaeyoung asked,so Jisoo removed Chaeyoung's arms herself.

"I know what you did,but I don't care about that anymore.I won't press charges,for I know he just dragged you into this."Jisoo said.

"Thank you.."

"But all I want is,to end everything between us now."Jisoo said.Chaeyoung's eyes were confused.

"Why.."

"I don't think I can still trust you after what you did."Lie.Jisoo knew her words are lies.She just want Chaeyoung away..from her.From the dangers of being with her."We are better off without each other."

"No..Jisoo.."

"You can keep the job,I will still fund Ryujin's education.I will make sure that Ryujin will have the best future she could ever have.I know she's your only worry."Jisoo said.

"You..you don't have to do that.."

"Not that I have to do it,Ryujin is like a little sister to me.And about the job,don't worry,you won't see me again.After Jennie recovers,we will be going back to Seoul."Jisoo stated.

"So..you're choosing her?"

"Yes."Jisoo said."She needs me,you don't."Jisoo's words were like a strong sting on Chaeyoung's heart.

"Why?Why her?"

"Because she's my wife.From the very first time we started this we both know this isn't gonna end well.We pretended like nothing matters,like it's just you and me but you knew well as well as I that this is just one big mess."Jisoo said.Chaeyoung smiled bitterly.

"Yeah..right."Chaeyoung just accepted it,because she can see that Jisoo's serious about it.Chaeyoung wiped her tears away."You're right,you're always right."

"I'm sorry."

"I'll..just go back to work."Chaeyoung left the room,Jisoo sat at the chair,devastated herself.But to protect Chaeyoung is what she wanted,even if it means she would have to hurt her and herself.She sobbed,all alone in this misery of her life.

"I'm sorry..I'm so sorry."

Chaeyoung's eyes were blurry with tears as she make her way back to her table.Her head and her heart,specially her heart feels so heavy right now.

"Chaeyoung what happened why are you crying—oh my god Chaeyoung!"Her coworkers panicked as she fell on the floor,she closed her eyes in exhaustion,trying to have a break from everything.

"Chaeyoung hey!"

-

Jisoo was sitting next to Jennie's bed,Jennie is currently unconscious in the ICU.Jisoo held Jennie's hand.

"Wake up,Jennie.I'm choosing you.Please open your eyes and I will take care of you.Jennie please?"Jisoo kissed Jennie's hand.Although she doesn't love her the way Jennie loves her,she cares for her as she is still her best friend.

"J-Jisoo.."Jisoo heard the faint voice.

"Jen.."Jisoo smiled."You're finally awake."

-

"I can manage Jisoo it's been two weeks come on.And this isn't even that hard!"Jennie chuckles as Jisoo tries to do everything for Jennie.Now she is insisting to do Jennie's packing for her.

"I promised to take care of you once you wake up.Just fulfilling some duties of a wife."Jisoo said then she gave Jennie a wink.Jennie laughed.

"You are funny."

"I know."Jennie could only shook her head with Jisoo."Anyways is it okay if I go on and check at my office later?I will just grab some things and—"

"Take a last glance at her?"Jennie cuts her off.Jisoo went silent,Jennie gave her a smile."I know how you feel about her,Jisoo.It's okay."

At least you're choosing me.

"Thank you,Jen."

-

Jisoo visited Taehyung first,he was admitted to a mental hospital as he was confirmed to be schizophrenic and is suffering with other mental disorders.Taehyung was behind the glass window,Jisoo was looking at him.

"Taehyung-ah,noona will leave now,alright?But I will visit again.Please wait for me."Jisoo said on the phone.Taehyung looked at her with tears in his eyes,he grabbed the phone to talk to Jisoo.

"I'm sorry,noona.But..I wouldn't have done it if I have a choice..I wouldn't have hurt you..I'm sorry,noona."Jisoo have known Taehyung since he was born,so Jisoo knew if Taehyung was lying or not.She can see it through Taehyung's eyes.

He's telling the truth.

"Taehyung what do you mean?"

"Time's up,Miss Kim."

"Taehyung what do you mean tell me!"Jisoo screamed.

"It's—"Jisoo didn't heard his last words as he was dragged away.

"Miss Kim,please leave the premises."Jisoo sighed as she left the room.

What does Taehyung means?

Even though puzzled,Jisoo just decided to went on with her day to meet her brother,Kai.

"You visit me if you have time,okay?"Jisoo told her brother.

"I will.The next time I'll make sure you already have a nephew."Jisoo chuckled.

"Yeah right."Kai hugged her.

"I will miss you,Jisoo."

"I will miss you too,Kai.But cut your shit off you're not dramatic."Jisoo laughed.

"Yeah right."After that,Jisoo went to the building of her office,for the last time.Jisoo visited Chaeyoung's department.For the last weeks she've been stealing a glance here and there,checking on her every time she could.She loves her,it's not something she could deny even Jennie knows it.To her surprise,Chaeyoung's table was empty.She walked in.

"Where's Chaeyoung?"Jisoo asked.

"She's in the restroom,ma'am.That girl have been sick this days."Jisoo walked to the restroom,she want to see her up close before leaving her permanently.She saw Chaeyoung who's washing her hands,she looks like she've been through something terrible.There were heavy bags below her eyes,and her face wasn't bright,like it used to be every single day with a smile plastered across her face.

Fuck this is my fault.

Chaeyoung finally saw Jisoo.

"I'm sorry."Jisoo said as soon as their eyes met.

"There's nothing else I could do,right?"Chaeyoung said.Jisoo swallowed the lump on her throat,she closed her eyes tightly.

Last time.

Jisoo walked to Chaeyoung,grabbing her face and kissing her lips for the last time.Chaeyoung didn't stop her,because it was something she've been longing for too.

"I'm sorry I have to leave."Jisoo said,with tears in her eyes."I'm sorry if I put you through this.I'm so sorry for everything,Chaeyoung.You suffered because of me."Chaeyoung smiled bitterly.

"I didn't not suffer when I'm with you.You gave me a purpose,Jisoo.You pulled me out of my miserable life,you dressed me up.You made me feel like I'm someone,not just someone that will be used for a while then be disposed after.You made me feel like I mattered,Jisoo.There's nothing to be sorry about.I was supposed to be the one who's sorry.I am the one who did you wrong."Chaeyoung said.Jisoo hugged her.

"We don't have to be apologetic or anything anymore."Jisoo took a deep breath."I love you,and..goodbye."Chaeyoung gave her a nod,and then Jisoo left.

Goodbye.

-THE END-

Okay I won't leave you guys hanging of course this will have a book 2!It will be a bit angsty,hehe.Thank you for reading!