5

"You are..breathtaking."That's all Jisoo could say.They had a make out session but that's all that had happened,nothing more.Jisoo promised to make this day comfortable for Roseanne,so she did.They just finished the movie,but her eyes were glued upon the woman next to her.

"You've been staring at me like in the whole movie since I took off my mask.Am I ugly?Do you want me to put the mask back?"She asks,about to grab the mask to put it back in her face but Jisoo's hand stopped her.

"No I'm sorry it's just..it's just you are so gorgeous,Roseanne.You are so beautiful I can't stop staring at you."Jisoo said.

"People usually don't tell me that.."Roseanne whispered.Jisoo smiled.

"Then every time we meet,I will make sure to tell you how pretty you are."Jisoo said.

"Do you tell this to every women you meet to get them to fall for you?"Roseanne said followed by a chuckle.

"You guess."Jisoo grins."But seriously you're gorgeous."

"Whatever."

-

They decided to go to bed,they shared the bed Jisoo have,cuddling.Its what Jisoo wanted,so Roseanne just followed as the night was paid.

"I will be honest.This is the first time someone paid me just to hang out with them."Roseanne said."It feels weird,are you gonna do something else to me?Are you gonna murder–"

"Shh."Jisoo stopped her.She chuckled."You really think I will do that?I just know that you're tired from those men every single day that you gave to deal with them.I just wanted to give you a break."Jisoo said.

"Why do you have to be so kind?"Roseanne whispered,but Jisoo heard it.

"Is it a problem?Am I making you uncomfortable?"Jisoo asks worriedly.

"No..ugh nothing just sleep good night."She said.

"Okay,good night,I guess."

This is just the second time we met this will never be love okay?You're just attracted because she's kind.Stop it,Chaeyoung.

-

Jisoo woke up,Roseanne was nowhere.She left her room and walked outside,there's a breakfast ready for her.

Had to leave,it's 10 am already.But here,breakfast.I cooked whatever is in your fridge.Thank you :>

Jisoo smiled as she read the note.

"Thank you too,Roseanne."

-

It's been a week after that,Jisoo had no time to go to the bar as she have been busy the whole time.She was at her office busy reading some papers when her phone rang.Its Kai.She answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi my beautiful sister!I'm outside with the perfect applicant to be your secretary.If you're just willing to stretch the paycheck and be flexible with the work hours,she's perfect."

"I have no time for your shit Kai and who is the shithead that will agree with those terms?"Jisoo said.

"Just come down here I swear you'll not regret it!Just this one time she's Korean I promise!"Jisoo rolled her eyes."Stop taking your time to roll your eyes just come here!"

"Fine!"Jisoo went out,to the elevator,down to the reception.She saw Kai and..she was flabbergasted.

Roseanne?

"I told you."Kai said and gave her a wink."It's her if you're wondering."He whispered.

"Hi I'm Park Chaeyoung and this is my resume–"

"You're hired.You are hired I'm gonna see you tomorrow to start your job."Jisoo said.

"You're not gonna interview her or–"

"Do you know secretary's job?"Jisoo asks.

"I worked as a secretary to a principal a while back those that count?"

"Yes yes you're hired definitely.Do come here at 7 tomorrow so we could talk about everything."

"Okay,thank you."The woman walked away.

Park Chaeyoung,huh.

"And who is the shithead that will agree–"

"Shut it."Jisoo said as her eyes followed Chaeyoung walking away.

"In love,aren't you?"Kai asks."Love at first fuck."

"Shut the fuck up Kai.I cannot be in love."

"Why not?"Jisoo faced Kai.

"I cannot afford to fall in love.I am our father's puppet.People like me have no chance to fall in love because my whole life until the day of my death's already planned,okay?I cannot choose my own path."

"You can leave."

"And what?Leave everything to Taehyung for him to suffer?I cannot do that.I cannot let my younger sibling suffer just like you did when you left me with him."Jisoo said,leaving Kai there.

Ouch.That hurts.