19[M]

Chaeyoung's POV

We had a couple of wine and I have no idea how we got here back in the hotel,in this situation in a heated making out session.Jisoo's hand went under my dress.

"Wait."I stopped her.

"Yes baby?"

"You..you have conference tomorrow we might get too tired."I told her.She chuckled.

"We won't.I mean we will not stay up all night.Unless you want to."

"Ah!"I was surprised with the sudden intrusion inside me.Jisoo already took my underwear out without me noticing,now her finger's inside me and I could only close my eyes.

"How I love that scream of yours."Jisoo kissed my lips again,then she pulled me down at the bed.Her thumb was massaging my clit and I could only close my eyes in sensation,gripping her arm tightly.

"Jisoo..Jisoo.."I breathlessly chanted her name as my walls clenched around her fingers.

"Cumming,baby?"

"Yes..yes.."Her other hand ripped the upper part of my dress revealing my bra,Jisoo unclasped it immediately,sucking on my breast.God she's so good at this.

"Cum now,my little slut."And that was all it took for my legs to shake,cumming on her fingers.I was breathing heavily for a while,she gave me time to recover from my orgasm.She licked her fingers clean,gosh she's turning me on.She leaned on my cunt and licked it clean,I could only buck my hips with the intrusion.After she's satisfied with it,she unbuckled her belt and removed her boxers,her cock standing so hard that I could only lick my lips as I watch her.Both her hands spread my legs wider,then she lined herself up,slowly sinking in my awaiting heat.

"Ohh.."She was buried to the hilt,I was closing my eyes tightly and gripping the sheets hard.Her heated hands were on my waist as she pulls out,but suddenly pushing back."Jisoo!"I screamed her name.

"That's right,love.Scream my name."Her other hand slipped on my nape,pulling my head closer to her as we made out while she continued to fuck me.

"Jisoo..oh my god Jisoo.."

"You're so tight,baby.Don't worry,I will use you so much that you'll start making room for my cock,hmm?"I sighed in pleasure with her words,my walls clenching on her cock.God she knows what words to use and she's so fucking good at it.

"So my girlfriend likes to be degraded too,huh?"She asks.Her hands went on my breast,gripping it."Words,sweetheart.Answer me."

"Yes..yes Jisoo yes!"She grinned at me.

"You're one of a kind,baby.And I'll make sure you'll get just the pleasure you wanted,my dirty little whore."She kicked my ear as she finished her words.She started picking up the pace,both of her hands now gripping on my legs to keep me steady.

"I'm cumming..I'm cumming,Jisoo."I whispered.

"Cum,then.Do it all over my cock.Go on,sweetheart."

"Ahh.."I sighed in relief as I finally had the most mind-blowing orgasm I ever had.She started slowing down the pace,and soon enough she came inside me.She pulled out of me,her cock going soft.

"We're all dirty,mind taking a bath to clean up?"She asks.I smirked.

"Really?"Jisoo chuckled.

"Yeah,really."