21

"WHAT?!"

"I'm gonna send you the hospital she's in and her room.I will explain it to you later as soon as you come here."Yeji said.

"Okay I'm on my way."She turned the call off.

"What's wrong?"Jisoo asked.

"Ryujin got into an accident.I don't know what exactly happened yet.Oh there's the message.Jisoo can you bring me here?"Chaeyoung shows her Yeji's message.

"Okay got it."Luckily it's somewhere Jisoo knew so she drove immediately.They came at the hospital in no time,they got off the car and entered the hospital.They went to Ryujin's room,as soon as Chaeyoung opens the door she rushed at her sister's side.Ryujin was awake,she's not in a critical condition or what to Chaeyoung's delight.

"How are you?"Chaeyoung asks.

"I'm fine,unnie."

"What happened?"She asked.

"Well I brought her to the racing track,it's her hobby.She drove a motorcycle then suddenly she hit the barricades and there,she got few sprains."Yeji explained.

"I never got into an accident from the very first time I did this,just now.The brakes were suddenly off and it just gets faster and faster I had no choice but to hit it somewhere to make it stop."Ryujin explained.

"The good things is you're okay,Ryujin.We will stay back in Paris for a while until you fully recovers."Jisoo explained.

"Thank you,unnie."Ryujin replied.Chaeyoung's phone rings again,as she saw the caller ID,she knew this have to be a private call.

"Excuse me."Chaeyoung leaves the room,then she answered the call."Why are you calling me?"

"I did that."

"What?"

"Your sister.She got into an accident,am I right?"The person on the other line grins.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!Why did you do that?!"Chaeyoung was furious that she cannot held her emotion back.

"Time is ticking,Park Chaeyoung.You know what else I can do.I can ruin her in a mere minute.You better be quick."

"I..okay just please,stop it.Don't bother her."

"I can't promise.You know that."Then the call ended.Chaeyoung was in tears,she have no idea what to do right now.She doesn't know what she got herself into.She wipes her tears then she walked inside the room,she saw Jisoo feeding Ryujin,and they were all laughing.

"Here comes the airplane!"Chaeyoung's lips trembled,she bit her lip,surpressing her sobs.

I'm sorry.

After two weeks,they're back in the U.S.

"You sure you're both okay now?"Jisoo asks one more time as she was about to leave Chaeyoung's apartment.Chaeyoung chuckles.

"We're totally fine,Jisoo.Go home and take a rest."

"Alright."Jisoo kissed her lips."See you tomorrow,I love you."

"See you."Jisoo leaves the building,then she headed home.To her surprise,Jennie was there waiting.She got off her car then Jennie suddenly hits her.

"Aww!"

"You idiot I've been coming back and forth for days why aren't you home where have you been?!"Jennie nagged.

"Why are you even coming back and forth?"

"Because I'm supposed to move in,remember?Idiot.Go get my bags on my car."Jennie said.Jisoo playfully rolls her eyes.

"Fine whatever."She moved Jennie's bags inside,then she led her to a room for her to use.

"Why won't we use the same room?"Jennie asked.

"Jennie all the while we're married we always have separate rooms no matter what."Jisoo said.Jennie took a deep breath,looking at Jisoo.

"Jisoo don't you consider..having a child with me?"