8

A month later..

"Do I have any other meetings from 12 to 2 pm?"Jisoo asks Chaeyoung.

"Oh there's no meetings 'til evening."Chaeyoung informed her.Jisoo nodded.

"Perfect.Let's go out."Jisoo said.

"For what?"

"Lunch break.And to treat you for what you've done for me and my brother's relationship."

"Jisoo,you already gave me flowers the last time didn't you?"Chaeyoung said.

"Yep.Is there any problem with that?"Jisoo asks.

"Nothing at all.What I mean is,you already gave me flowers you don't have to treat me.Besides,it's like weeks ago."Chaeyoung says.

"Look,if you haven't told me what I should do I would probably never apologize and we will never be able to talk again.Lus it's your first month here let me treat you.C'mon just this time."Jisoo said.

"Okay fine."Jisoo smiled.

"Perfect okay let's go."They both left the building,they headed to Jisoo's car.Jisoo drove to a restaurant,a bit far from her company.She went off the car first then opened the door for Chaeyoung.

"Let's go."Jisoo led them inside,Chaeyoung was surprised to see A-lister Hollywood stars and some few business tycoon sitting there and eating along.

"Wow."

"I know right?My favorite restaurant."They took a seat,Chaeyoung's eyes widened as she saw the prices on the menu.

"1,000 dollars for a slice of this steak?Will my stomach be gold after consuming this?"Chaeyoung says.Jisoo chuckled.

"Order whatever you want,it's on me alright?"

"Jisoo this is too much."

"Not for me.Those are just a penny or less for me."Jisoo said.

"I didn't know your THAT rich.Like rich rich."Jisoo chuckled.

"How can I afford to spend time with you if I'm not that type of rich?Just go order."They ordered,their food came.They both ate,for Chaeyoung it's really good,but still not reasonable for the price.

"I've never taste anything better than this."She can't help but to comment.

"Why you don't treat yourself once in a while?"Jisoo asks.

"I can't afford that."

"Not to barge or something but you earn big time why don't you just like,buy yourself everything?"Jisoo asks.

"I have a sister that's studying law in Harvard,I have to pay for her school."Chaeyoung responded.Jisoo nods.

Interesting.

-

"Hey Jisoo I'm going now,bye!"Chaeyoung waved goodbye to Jisoo.From morning up to the end of her work,Jisoo can't take her eyes off Chaeyoung.It's not like it's intentional but for Jisoo,her clothes were..teasing.That short skirt,stockings,her upper clothes with two unbuttoned buttons every single time,Jisoo's fantasies were wilding.

"Okay see you tomorrow."Chaeyoung left,Jisoo just finished some works then she went off.She sighed,she's so tired today.Jisoo was driving but the main road was traffic,so she took another road.She passed by the bar where Chaeyoung works,she gave it a glance before focusing on the road.Jisoo's memory flashed back to the first time she ever saw Chaeyoung danced on that dance floor.

Should I go?I mean I deserve this.Yeah okay fuck it.

She gripped the steering wheel before taking a turn.

God why am I being driven this crazy?