23

Jisoo was surprised with Jennie's information.

"What are you gonna do now?"Jennie asked.

"Just give me..a little while please?"Jisoo asked Jennie.

"You know it's dangerous,Jisoo.You are playing with fire."Jennie said,genuinely worried.

"I can..I can handle this.When I get home,we talk about our plan,we have to get this done before everything goes in to a mess."

-

"Are you sure about this,Jisoo?"Jennie asks."What if the plan—"

"I'll be fine,Jennie.Thank you for taking over the company for a while."Jisoo said."I'll go now.See you in a week."She was about to leave when Jennie pulled her,kissing her lips.Jisoo's eyes widened,not expecting the kiss."J-Jen.."She breathes."Why did you do that?"

"I..I have no idea.You know,I have loved you from the very moment that we've met,Jisoo.I never get a chance to tell you because I know you only see me as a friend of yours.I cherish and love you more than anything,Jisoo."

"W..Why?"Jisoo asked,totally confused.Jennie smiled.

"You're not hard to love,Jisoo."Jennie sighed."I'm sorry.Please,just go."Jisoo nodded,leaving Jennie there.She was confused,but she shook her head off trying to get the thought out of her head.She drove to Chaeyoung's apartment.She went to her unit,then she knocked on the door.Chaeyoung opened it.

"Why aren't you wearing your office formal clothes?"Chaeyoung asked confusedly.Jisoo kissed her lips.

"Well we're not going to work,we're going back to Paris."

"What?Why?"Chaeyoung asked.

"I wanted to spend some time with you,nothing more."

"But I haven't packed yet—"

"Got it!"Ryujin said,bringing her sister's suitcase."Jisoo unnie asked me to do it last night.Go unnie,you both deserve a rest."

"But how about you?"Chaeyoung asked worriedly.

"I'll be fine,I'm not a baby.Go,go with Jisoo unnie.It's just for a week anyway.Here's your passport,enjoy your trip!"Ryujin said.

"You sure you'll be fine?"

"Totally.You can go."

"Okay."Jisoo took her hand,they headed to Jisoo's car and went to the airport.Jisoo's private jet's prepared already,they headed there.They both took a seat,just next to each other as the flight took off.

"Jisoo what made you suddenly think about this?Like a random vacation?"Chaeyoung asked,confused.

"Nothing,just wanna spend some time with the love of my life."Jisoo said."We will be in a midst of...so much work we will never got to chance to have a vacation so it's now or never."Jisoo lied.

"Ohh..okay."They arrived to Paris by 6 pm,Jisoo brought her to her vacation house.

"Why did we have to stay in a hotel if you have a place here?"Chaeyoung asks.

"Well,this is my safe haven.I barely take people in this home.The only people who knew this is Kai,Taehyung and now,you."Jisoo said with a smile."It is very dear in my heart as this was given to me by my mother before her death."

"You..trust me enough to bring me here?"Chaeyoung asked.Jisoo nodded.

"I trust you,Chae."Jisoo kissed her lips."I love you more than anything in this world,I love you very much."Chaeyoung's guilt struck her that she can only hug Jisoo.She loves her,but there's consequences.

I'm sorry.