9

Jisoo's POV

I rushed inside the bar,I took a table.

"At the center of the stage,the one and only,Roseanne!"

Just in time.

She was dancing there,with that teasing mask.With that inviting smile,her hips swaying with the wind.She is so..sophisticated.God I don't know what else I could say to describe how perfect she is.My fist clenched.Fuck I cannot wait.I left my table and rushed to the office.

"I want her.Right now.Do you have rooms here?I'm willing to pay name your price."I said.Minseok grinned.

"That's what I like about you,my friend.Payment first,then you'll be led to a room where you'll wait for her."He said.I paid,then I was escorted to a room.I sat there,waiting impatiently.There's this music here,but I could not be bothered.God I cannot wait to have my hands on her hips again,my lips on her neck and her hot breath against my skin.

"Waiting for me?"I met her eyes.She smiled,I licked my lips.God she's so hot.She walked towards me,she put her hands on my shoulder,then she started swaying her hips.

"Special number only for you,Miss Kim."

She winked.SHE FUCKING WINKED OH MY GOD.

She put her leg over mine,dancing.I could only close my eyes,I am breathing heavily already.I cannot wait.I put my hands on her waist.

A lap dance oh my god how can I not panic.Okay fuck it.

"Stop."I stood up,just looking at her intently.We were silent,only our breaths were heard as we wait in anticipation on who's gonna do the next move.I grabbed her waist,pulling her closer to me.I held on her nape,then I kissed her lips harshly and impatient.She bit my lower lip,I opened my mouth to welcome her tongue for me.She was in a hurry removing my coat from me,then she suddenly pushed me to the bed.Her hand wandered on my body as she kissed my lips,to my jaw,then she left a mark on my neck.Now I want this my way goddamn it.I held on her waist,then I topped her.

"What are you gonna do?"She whispered in the most seductive way as possible.

"You'll see."I was about to kiss her but then my phone rang.I did not care and kiss her lips passionately but the phone just kept ringing.

"Maybe it's important."She mumbled."A business call,maybe?"

"At this time?"It rang again."Okay fine."I left her in the bed,she sat up.I answered it,it was Jennie.

"Hello Jen what's up why do urgent?"

"Your dad and I are here at your house where the fuck are you at?!"

"What?!What are you doing there?!"I asked.

"Conference.He said he wanted to check up on you in surprise so you won't get to prepare.Get your ass over here we've been here for ages!"

"Then why did you call me just now?!"I said,frustrated.

"For the record I am with your father all times I can't call you.It's just he got something on he's car right now.I can't even text you.Okay dad's here now get your ass over here!"The call ended.Fucking hell.I looked at Chaeyoung.

"I'm sorry but I had something urgent to do.I paid for the night,just go take a rest okay?I'll see you tomorrow."I said.She smiled.

"Okay."

Why now the fuck!