Chapter 19 - Genjutsu

Fujiko's P. O. V.

'Faster!' Itachi yelled. 'I can still follow your movements.'

'Itachi-kun, please! This will be enough!' I panthed. He didn't answered, just trew a kunai at me. I was barely able to dodge it.

Great! He had returned to his own way of training me. Moreover, I knew he was serious, so even one wrong move could cause me to be wounded. I had no other choice, than to fight with my all.

Activating my Teishigan. Dodging his kunai. Space-time jutsu to confuse him. Appearing in front of him and pointing my needles at his neck.

I did just like that, but he did something I wasn't prepaired for. He looked at me straight in the eye, his sharingan activated.

Due to me being unprepaired for such an attack, I wasn't able to defend myself with a counter-attack eye technique. I felt the world around us change as I entered his genjutsu.

It was a bright red space with black raven's flying above us. He disappeared from in front of me, to appear again at the same distance we had started our duel from.

'Nice move Itachi-kun. You won this match.' I smiled, making an arm towards him, signing that I would like to shake hands with him as sign of his victory.

'We are not done jet.' He looked up at me, his voice rough and powerful. I became surprised and pulled my hand back. 'Your training is not finished.'

Then the ravens started to move towards me. I fought back with my blades, but it seemed like if I killed one, two other replaced it.

I realised that I had no chance of winning when the first bird bit into my flesh. I fell to my knees as the pain became unbearable.

'You can't win Fujiko. This is my genjutsu. Here and now I control everything.' Itachi stated, walking closer. I was still on my knees, unable to move even an inch.

'Why? Why should you go this far?' I panthed, a few dropps of blood flowing out from my mouth. 'I admit that you have won this duel, just release me!'

'This is your final test Fujiko. I can't let you go until you pass it.' He said and grabbed my hair, pulling it upwards to make me look at him. His sharingan was changing again as the sign of him casting another jutsu on me.

My head felt like it was being thorn appart. I screamed at the top of my lunghs. He was in my mind, between my memories, seeing my every secret. Suddenly he let go of me, my head hitting the ground.

I felt the power return to my body. He recessed back a bit, looking around, confused. I stood up, my head still hurting like hell.

'You... When... How... ' He muttered, looking at me with an expression I had never seen on his face before. Complete shock. 'You... have...'

'Say it clearly Itachi! What was this mind attack for?'

'Fujiko-chan, I'm sorry...' He muttered words of regret. 'I didn't knew you had...........................family.'

I froze after hearing his words. He knew it all. He was checking my mind, but found something he wasn't prepaired for. I slowly nodded.

'So you saw it...' I looked down.

'You shouldn't be here Fujiko-chan.' He replied on a strong voice as he stepped out from confusion.

'What did you say?' It was my time to get confused.

'I said you shouldn't be here.' He shock his head. 'You have family, children to care for. But we here are just tools for a war. A war of someone else...'

'Itachi...' I was shocked to discover this caring side of his. But there was a question inside me, what I had to ask. 'Why did you even bring me here? And more importantly, why were you after my memories? Was it an order?'

'It was... an order.' He lovered his head. 'It was Kabuto-sama's order to check on you.'

'That snake Kabuto! I won't forgive him! Why can't he just leave me be?'

'He seems pretty interested in you Fujiko-chan. Be careful around him.'

'Thank you for the advice Itachi.' I smiled, realising, that the tension between us is sarting to melt away. But I was still trapped inside the genjutsu. 'Itachi-kun, would you please relase me from this genjutsu?'

'It's not me anymore, who is keeping this genjutsu work.' He looked at me with a faint smile. 'It's you. I made you to freeze this world of mine when you entered it.'

'What? How could you do that?'

'When I used my sharingan on you, you was unconciously desperate to do something to stop me, so you tried to freeze time. Unfortunatelly for you, I was faster and my genjutsu has already begun when you could activate your teishigan.'

'So basicaly, this field is now supported by me?'

'Just as you say. You had almost complated the goal of your final duel with me.'

'Almost? What else does I have to do?'

'As things are now, I know your secret. I can swear to you, that I won't tell anyone, but my will is nothing against Kabuto. So if you want me to keep your secret, you have to make me forget.'