Chapter 13 - An observer

Unknown person's P. O. V.

Deidara was acting strange lately. I'm not usually interested in other's busines, but this time, I became curious.

One day, I followed his traces, until I got near to a strange place. It was like a little meadow in the middle of the forest, but not exactly.

It had been part of the forest too, but this time the trees, which were standing there, were torn appart. The trunks had fresh burnmarks on it. Maybe his explosives caused this damade? I started to fear for him. He was fighting with someone?

I started to run in the direction where I suspected him going. I almost run into the open as I reached the edge of a field, but quickly recessed back.

I hid behind a tree, then looked around. It was not so hard to to spot Deidara. He was out in the open, his back to me, an obento in his hands, standing in front of someone I couldn't see clearly.

He put down the bento onto a nearby rock, then stepped closer to the person he was facing. They were chatting about something I couldn't hear, but then I saw something which made me froze.

In front of Deidara, there was a girl, specificly a young woman standing. They were cudling, moreover kissing!

But how is this possible? He found someone in such a short time since we have been revived? It's impossible! Establishing contacts like these are not possible in such a short time!

Then that must be an enemy of his, trapping him with a strange jutsu? That theory seemed to be the most reasonable after seeing the torn appart part of the forest.

I got ready to attack and help him, when I felt someone behind me. I froze, cause the girl was no longer with Deidara and he was looking around with a confused look.

Then the person behind me must be her. But how is this possible? She was kissing with Deidara just a moment ago.

'Stepp forward!' I heared the woman's sharp voice behind me. I had no other choice, so I acted as she commanded me to.

I stepped out into the open. Deidara was surprised when he saw me and his expression became dark and clouded.

'Why, hmm?' He turned to me. 'Why had you followed me, hmm?' He was asking, but his voice was mixed with anger too.

'Who is this guy Dei-koi?' The woman asked.

'A friend of mine. But usally he never meddles himself into others bussines, hmm.' He said, stepping closer.

Oh, no! What have I got myself into?

-----

Who do you think, the observer is? I'm curious about your answers.