Chapter 15 - Agreement

Fujiko's P. O. V.

'STOP IT!' I yelled out. The three artists turned to my direction.

They had been arguing for about half an hour now. It was so annoying, that I couldn't stand it anymore.

'Stop fighting about such unimportant things.' I continued on a lower tone.

'Art is important!' They answered me in perfect sync. There must be something in that saying, which says, that arguing brings different people closer...

'I said, stop!' There were no place for arguing in my opinion.

'But we have to settle this, Fuji-koi!' Dei spoke up. 'I can't lose neighter to my daughter, nor to my former partner in the field of Art, hmm!'

'Why is this so important?' Katsu spoke up from behind me. He was leaning to a tree, not being interested what the argument was about.

'You ask this Katsu? You are using the same art as myself, hmm!'

'No father, I'm using almost the same tecniques as you, but ninjutsu has nothing to do with art.' He states calmly. 'Art is only a good for nothing idea of humans.'

That was the point, when father and dauther fell to their knees and Sasori lowered his head, being shocked about the boy twin's words.

'Art... art...' Deidara muttered instead of saying anything to prove himself right.

'It's no use to argue about this!' Katsu stated his opinion again and looked up to the then pink sky. 'We should get going. It's nearly dawn.' He said on an emotionless tone and walked away. Takara followed him without a word.

'What will we do with him?' I asked from Dei while pointing at the redhead, who was standing a few steps away from us, collecting the broken parts of his puppet.

'We have to let him go, hmm.' Dei muttered, looking at Sasori.

'But he knows our secret Dei!' I replied. 'If we let him go, he might tell someone about our family!'

'Your right Fujiko, just as always, hmm.' He gave me a flirty smile and moved close to me.

'Not now Dei-koi!' I blushed deep red. 'We have to solve this situation somehow!' He nodded and turned away, gazing into space.

'What about a promise, hmm?'

'A promise?' I gave him a confused look.

'Come here please Danna, hmm!' After hearing Dei's words, Sasori walked to us. 'So here's the deal. Danna swears, that he won't tell anyone about our family and in return we will allow him to be with us and make him food and all he needs.'

It made sense for all of us, so we nodded. We shock hands and the agreement was settled.

-----

Sorry guys for this chapter to took this long to publish, but I had a lot of personal problems, which made me unable to write.