Chapter 8 - (A not so happy) Reunion

Fujiko's P. O. V.

I recessed back with surprise as the person turned to me. A young man stood in front of me, not Takara, who I expected. A young man, who I knew very well.

He was Deidara! My love. His appearence changed a bit, cause his eyes were black with thin, ocean blue iris. But it was definitedly him. He was wearing a dark brownish-red cloak.

'Deidara, ... you... you're alive?' I asked on a whispery tone as I recessed back until my back met with a tree. He moved closer and closer to me with an unsolveable expression on his face.

'Who do you know who am I, hmm?' He asked, pointing a kunai at my neck.

What? He can't remember me? What had happened to him?

'I'm Fujiko, but you know that!' My voice was weak and was filled with nerve. Why should I explain this to him? He knows me! 'You know, your partner from the Akatsuki!'

'I don't know anyone named Fujiko, hmm.' He shooked his head. I felt a tear running down my face. I meet him and he can't remember me? 'Otherwise, my partner is Sasori-danna.'

'But Sasori had died long ago, Dei!'

'What? It can't be possible, hmm! He was with me just a moment ago.' I gave him a confused look. What is he talking about?

'No he died,... just ... just as you! How can it be possible, that you're talking with me now?' I couldn't understand a thing!

'He had died once, but ... How do you know, that I died, hmm? How it happened?' He pullex his weapon closer to my skin. 'Tell me, how I died!'

'You... you fought Sasuke Uciha.' He slowly put down the kunai, but didn't took away. I continued. 'Then, you made yourself explode. You feed the mouth on your chest with your detonating clay. Then you became your art itself.' Dead silence came after my words. Soon he spoke up.

'You know about me and my art. Yes, it happened just as you said. I detonated myself. It was pure art, hmm! But I still don't know who you are!'

'I told you, I'm your partner Dei! Or more precisely, I was your partner, until you died.' I looked down. 'But how can you be here if you died?'

'I was revived by Kabuto with a kinjutsu to fight in the war, hmm. Just as the others...'

'The others? You mean the other members? Kakuzu, Hidan, Itachi...'

'...Sasori-danna and me. Yes, hmm.'

That was too much for me at this point! I couldn't take it anymore! I was afraid, that this is just a dream or a vision.

I let my thoughts wander for a moment and in the next, I was leaning to his chest, kissing him passionately.

That kiss was filled with all my love and lust for him and also with the pain I went tought the years, spent without him. He was suprised, but almost immediately kissed back. I gasped for air and took a step back.

'I'm sorry Dei-koi!' I whispered, looking down, partly because I instinctively used his name with romantic honorific.

'Fuji-chan...?' I looked up as I heared my nickname from him.

'You,... you remember me Dei-kun?' My heart became filled with hope. Can it be?

'I think...' He sat down onto a nearby rock. 'My head is dizzy, but I now can remember you, hmm. You were with me a lot. We... we were partners! And you... why did us get separated?' I sat next to him. 'I know, that I know it, but also don't know at the same time, hmm! Ahh, my head hurts!' He let out a small scream and grabbed to his head with both hands.

'Dei-kun!' I touched his shoulder, trying to comfort him.

'Go away, hmm!' He jelled and pushed me away. 'It hurts and it't because of you, hmm! Go away!'

'What?' I felt tears gathering in the corner of my eye.

'I said, go away, hmm!' He jelled again. I recessed back, then turned back to him once more.

'It's painful for me to leave you after these long years without you, but if that's what you want, I'll go. But don't forget, that I love you and I'll always be waiting for you!' Then I started to run to the cave, crying. To the place where my cildren were waiting for me.

-----

I know, that this chapter wasn't the expected "happy reunion of the cursed lovers", but unfortunately this is their life.

Next update: around friday