Chapter 17 - Leaving

Fujiko's P. O. V.

'We don't want to!' Takara burst out, tears forming in her eyes. I grabbed her wrist and looked at her straight in the eye.

'This is the only thing we can do darling. Neither we want to leave you, but we have no other choice.'

Takara wrapped me in a tight hug, snobbing. She looks cold on the outside most of the time, but the truth is, that she is very sensitive in the inside.

I was fondling her hair softly, struggling with the urge inside me to let my tears flow.

-----

We left them. Takara and Katsu were left alone in the wild. I knew that they are strong and clever, so they will be fine, but I really missed them, even that we have just said goodbye to each other.

That was the only right thing to do, even if it was painful. Staying with them would have been selfish, because if we get caught, they would have been forced to participate in the war. I just can't let that happen!

'Fuji-koi? You here?' Dei waved his hand before my face. I grabbed it instictively and twisted it with great force, making him to let out a small scream. I instantly realised what have I done and relased him.

'What was this for?' He asked, grabbing onto his hurting wrist. I looked down with shame.

'Sorry Dei-koi, I'm really fustrated right now and that move just came from instict...' He interrupted me with pulling me to his chest.

'You are worried about the kids, hmm?' He whispered into my ear. I simply nodded.

I wanted to answer something, tell him all what's on my mind, but tears are faster than words. I just cried, leaning to his chest, not being able to say anything.

-----

Sorry for the short chapter...