Chapter 7 - Leaving the village

Fujiko's P. O. V.

I found my children on a small field. They were facing each other, laughing, but between them, there was a great distance.

'One more round, but not more, 'cause we should go home! Mum will worry about us.' Takara said. I hid in a tree nearby and decided to watch them for a while. One more turn? What are they doing?

'Prepare yourself!' Katsu said, putting his hand deep in his clay pocket. 'Here I come!' He took his hand out and trew a clay ball, which exploded into little clayflys. He targeted Takara, but she smirked at him, then appeared behind Katsu.

At this point, I was sure, what are they doing. They were fighting each other! No, they were having a training duel!

'Too slow Katsu!' She said and reached for the branch above her. The branch cracked, then it fell in her hands. As she grabbed it, the leaves curled onto the straight branch, covering it completely.

What is she doing with that branch? Why don't she just hold one of her weapons to his neck, to make him gave up? I couldn't understand.

Then the leaves formed a hilt on the end, where she was holding the branch. I noticed, that the leaves are geathered into a form of a katana. The edge of it was shining, like the edge of a blade. She made a weapon from an organic element?

But how? And why? I tought, that she has my ability. Looks like her ability is partly different. But how much?

'I think, this will end quickly.' She smirkled and took a step closer to Katsu, who haven't moved since he trew that ball at her.

'If I were you, I wouldn't do it.' He said on a calm tone. 'If you took one more step, you'll have a good flight Taka.'

'Land mines again? You can't stop making them, can you?' She got only a grin from Katsu as a reply.

Suddenly, she grabbed his hand for a moment. Then relased with a smile and sticked her weapon into the place in front of herself.

Just as happened how I expected. The land mine exploded. I made a time flash and run to them before the exposion. I grabbed them, but as I touched Takara, she smiled at me. I didn't had time to think about this little nothing, just made them escape, then made time flow again. I was panting from the excitement and also, 'cause I haven't used my abbility lately.

'Hi mum! Thanks for your help, but I wanted to do it...' Takara spoke up.

'You wanted? You wanted what? You had almost killed both of you!' I yelled at her, my eyes flashing in a purplish tone as a side effect of the jutsu I just used and because of my anger.

'We knew, you were watching us.' She said, then both of them dissappeared with a poof. Shadow clones? But how do they? Where do they learned this?

'We were in safe all the time mum!' I heared Takara giggling behind me. Katsu was on her side, laughing too.

'You...' I wrapped them in a tight hug. 'I'm so angry at you two for not telling me, that you were training without my permission, but on the other hand, I'm really proud of you.'

'Thank you mum.' Katsu said. 'By the way, can you explain those backpacks hanging there?' He pointed at the tree I was hiding in before.

'That's right! We should get going!' They looked at me, confused. 'I'll explain everything, but we have to leave this village as fast as possible.' I gave then their backpacks.

'Leave the village? But why?' They asked simultenously.

'We are no longer safe here.' I gave Katsu my backpack too. 'Go ahead without me! I have to cover up our tracks.' I took a deep breath. 'You should go to north. There will be a cave. Wait for me there!' They nodded as they realised the seriousity of all these things. 'I'm counting on you!' After I said that, they left.

I went back to the house and set it on fire. That was the only way to get rid of all our posessions and other things, which were connected to us. Then I rapidly ran back to the forest.

As I was running to the same direction I specified for my children, I suddenly saw a blonde ponytail thought the thick forest. The one who it belonged to was standing behind a tree, I could only saw the unique blonde ponytail.

It was Takara's ponytail, I knew for sure, but I didn't knew, why is she standing there instead of going to the cave, just as I asked her to.

'Takara! Why...' I asked as I grabbed her sholder from behind. I couldn't finish my sentence, because the worlds stuck in my troat from suprise. The one, who turned to me wasn't Takara!

-----

I bet you don't have a faintest idea, who is the person Fujiko met! XD

Sorry, this is too obvious.

BTW, update comes tomorrow!