Chapter 5 - What now?

Fujiko's P. O. V.

It was a big step in our relationship to tell them all these things, but there's no turning back at this point. I knew well, that all I had just said had turned their world upside down, but I didn't had any other choice. Suddenly Katsu screamed at me.

'Why couldn't you tell us earlier?' I was shocked at his sudden temper.

'I couldn't tell you! For your own safely.' I tried to reach a tone as calm as possible.

'Our safety? What are you talking about? I know, that you just didn't wanted to tell us, cause it's too painful for you!' I had never seen him like that before. He speaked with such intensity, that tears gathered in the corner of my eye.

'No, I kept it a secret for your safety!'

'I can't understand it! Why did you had to do this with us?' He was behaving like a complete different person. Suddenly, Takara grabbed his arm.

'That's enough Katsu!' She said on a sharp and unresistendable voice. 'I said, calm down!' We both looked at her. He nodded apologised to me, then sat back.

'I know, that these are a lot of things to think over, but you should know, that I kept it a secret, because if someone finds out about our family, we will all be in great danger. I wanted to give you a chance of a particularly normal life. I didn't wanted you to live a life filled with always hiding and being afraid of the next day.' Takara gave me small smile.

'I understand it. Thank you for telling us.' She planted a kiss on my forehead and walked to the door, still grabbing Katsu's arm, so he was pulled outside with her. She turned back once again. 'And sorry about the mess.' Then left.

-----

Takara's P. O. V.

'How could you stay so calm?' Katsu turned to me as we got far enough from the house, into the forest.

'We wanted this, right? We wanted to figure out what's bothering her. And we got the answer too.'

'You say something.' He put her arm behing his head. 'But you don't think, that the fact, that our parents were criminals matters?'

'This fact was real even if we didn't knew about it. The fact, that we know it is not the thing, that matters.' I made a long arm and a butterfly flied on my palm.

'What matteres then?' He gave me a confused look.

'I think, what matters is, that what will you do with this information we just got. And how will we live after this.' I gazed at the butterfly's beautiful, rainbow coloured wings, lifting my palm up.

'That's what bothers me! We know the truth, but we can't do anything with it!' He kicked a stone away as we walked.

'We will live just as before, but we should train harder.' He gave me a confused look. 'Mum had spoke about enemies who would kill us. We should be prepaired, but without mum's help, cause she won't let us fight in real life. She fears for us too much.' I raised my head up, looking at the butterfly flying away. Katsu nodded.

The plan was ready.

-----

The next update is coming at the end of the week. Be patient till then guys! :)