Chapter 12 - Idyl

Fujiko's P. O. V.

Since that day, Deidara had visited us everyday, which made me really happy. It was good to see my whole family together.

Moreover, every one of us got something from Deidara what we had missed before. Katsu had an adult with him, who could teach him how to use explosives, Takara now has her father, who she loves chatting with, and I got back my beloved Dei-koi.

This life was almost perfect, but it always made me sad, when he had to say goodbye at the end of the day. He promised me every time, that we will meet again soon, but long ago he had said just the same worlds to me and he didn't came back to me for 11 years...

Everyday, he gave me a boodbye kiss, then dissappeared into the forest. I knew, that this was nescessary to make sure, that Kabuto won't know anything.

If he would have found us, especially me, as an ex-Akatsuki member, it would mean nothing good for any of us. The best chance in that was seemed like to be treatened to help him in the war, by usind Deidara as the stake of our decision.

I couldn't let that happen! I will fight for us, for my family and for our happiness! That was what I knew for sure.

-----

'Guys! You almost made the whole forest explode!' I said on an angry tone, but was smiling. 'You should be more careful! Those huge bangs are not difficult to be heared or noticed otherways, you know!'

'Calm down Fuji-koi, hmm! We are careful most of the time, but this time I got a bit carried away by how artistic this destruction was!' Deidara's eyes were shining with happiness. He was just like a little child at christmas!

'I forgive you.' I smiled, than took down the packs I was holding in my hands. 'By the way, I brought you food. Aren't you hungry?'

The two men stepped to me, asking for their obento. I handed them their packs, but Katsu sighed in disbelief as he saw what's inside the box.

'Mum, I don't like this, but you know that!' He complained.

'Oh, sorry Katsu! I think I took the wrong box with me.' I replied. 'Your food must be at Takara then. If you hurry, you may catch her before she eats it up.' He immediately run back to the cave as he heared my words.

'You did this on purpose, hmm!' Deidara shock his head.

'On purpose? What are you talking about?' I acted inocent.

'It was part of your plan to leave that obento back at the cave, hmm.' He wrapped his arms around me.

'And what if you're right? Does this mean anything?'

'Only one thing, hmm.' He lent forward to kiss me gently. 'It means, that you wanted to be with me, hmm.'

'Oh, how full of yourself have you became! You think, that all my actions are for you?'

'Not all, but in this case, I'm right, isn't I?' Then he gave me the smile, I could never resist against. I pulled him close and kissed him passionately. 'Looks like, my teory was true.'

'You selfish...' He couldn't let me finish and at this point, we weren't interested in the obentos anymore, moreover in our kissing battle.