Chapter 6 - News, which comes with changes

Third person's P. O. V.

Katsu and Takara had trained every day after school since that day. They sometimes asked Fujiko about the times before and she answered their questions too. It was a great relief for her, that she can speak about these things to them.

While the twins were improving their skills and Fujiko was busy with housework, somewhere far away from them, a masked man from the Akatsuki declared the Fourth Shinobi War.

This person was Tobi, who became the leader of Akatsuki, soon after Fujiko's secession from the organisation. Only Tobi and Zetsu was left from the former members.

They joined forces against the ninja villages with Kabuto, who had implanted a part of Orochimaru into himself and gained his powers as well.

They made thousands of clones from Zetsu to create an army. Moreover, they used the kinjutsu Edo Tensei to revive great ninjas to fight on their side.

Kabuto developed Orochimaru's seal, which blinds the revived person to obey commands, but not completely. This way, the revived nins could have acces to some of their memories and could keep their personality.

Among these ninjas, there were past Akatsuki members too: Kakuzu, Hidan, Itachi, Sasori and Deidara. Kabuto used his seal on them, just as on the other ninjas.

They were ready for the war.

-----

Fujiko's P. O. V.

The peolpe in the village were talking many different things, but there was a commonly discussed topic. Like a war has started, hidden villages joined forces against a common enemy and rumors about a masked man.

When they mentioned, the organisation Akatsuki, I froze completely. A masked man from the Akatsuki? I only could be none other than Tobi! But why whould he battle agains the hidden villages?

Memories flashed into my mind about him. Tobi dashes at me on my first day and makes me fell on the floor. He apologises to Deidara for something, saying, that he is a good boy. The moment, when he found us toghether with Dei.

No, the Tobi I know couldn't have lead a war! He is a bit irritating, clumsy, but a good boy, just as he always said!

I tried to confess myself, that these rumors can't be true, but I clearly knew, that they are. Tobi is a criminal too after all, just as all of us, who were part of Akatsuki! What had happened with him after I left, which made him change this much?

The people on the streets were cursing Akatsuki as they heared about the events of the war and, that this village can be in danger too.

That was the point, when I realised, that we can't stay here much longer. If they figure out my identity and past, me and the twins will be in great danger too.

I left the washing behind, then rushed into the house, opened my chest, trew everything from it on my bed, pulled a tiny, hidden switch on it's bottom, which made the wooden plank shift.

My chest had a fake bottom. Under it, there were 3 huge backpack, each filled with things which were needed to survive in the wild. I was hoping, that I don't have to use them ever, but I'm not that lucky.

I took out the backpacks, grabbed some things from what was on my bed and also the weapons, then trew the leftover items into the chest, placed back the bottom plank, then closed the chest. I knew, that most likely Takara and Katsu are in the forest, cause they haven't came home after school, but schooltime was over. I sneaked out though the back door and entered the forest in hope of fiding them.

-----

Here it is guys! Thanks for all your patience. Next part comes tomorrow! :)