Chapter-4 Meeting Shizu

YN POV

We finally arrived at our village. But as we arrived we were greeted by new goblin's and also standing in front of us with Rigurd who was welcoming us. 

Rigurd: "Welcome back Rimuru-sama and Yn-sama

Rigurd: "Welcome back Rimuru-sama and Yn-sama."

Rimuru: "Uh, Rigurd... What is this?"

YN: "Why there are so many goblin's here?"

Rigurd: "They all heard the rumors about you both and came here from nearby villages to seek protection."

Rimuru: "Uh..."

Goblin's: "Welcome back Rimuru-sama and Yn-sama."

Then Rimuru connect me with thought communication and ask 

Rimuru: 'What should we do Yn? I ask Great sage and she told me there are approximately 500 of them.'

YN: 'I think we should take them in.'

Rimuru: 'Why? Can't we just refuse them?'

Great Sage: 'Answer- Due to the disppearance Storm dragon, Veldora, Orc's, Lizardmen and Orges, and the other intelligent monster races are vying for dominance in the Great Jura Forest. The unevolved goblin's will likely be eliminated.'

YN: 'And there may be useful to build our village.'

Then he cut the thought communication and say

Rimuru: "All right. Come with us, all who want to."

After that everyone cheer up. Then me and Rimuru started naming 500 goblin's. Rimuru went to sleep mode again for 3 days.

Timeskip

A few weeks has passed after that. Me, Rimuru and Ranga are in front of a lake in middle there are 2 rocks.

Rimuru: "Transform."

Saying that he transform into a Tempest star wolf. He look exactly like Ranga but he had a another horn in his forehead. He then shouted

Rimuru: "Black lightning."

He released black and blue thunder from his horn and hit the rock.