Chapter-9 Lizardmen and Food

3RD POV

In the forest of Great Jura Forest an earthquake occurs. It wasn't the naturally occurring, it was due to the walking of thousands of Orcs in the forest. From a mountain seeing all this with fearing eyes some lizardman were watching. They quickly retreated to their base in Lake Siss.

Lake Siss

In the middle of the Great Jura Forest is Lake Siss. Vast marshlands surround the lake. The Lizardmen control this territory. 

In the main hall 3 lizards were giving their report.

Lizardmen: "R-Reporting. We have spotted an Orc army south of the lake Siss! We believe they intend to invade our territory!"

The Lizardmen who was hearing the report is sitting in a throne. He was the chief of the Lizardmen. He was also seems to be looking old. He also doesn't have a name. 

Chief: "Orcs? Prepare for battle

Chief: "Orcs? Prepare for battle. We'll beat those pigs senseless."

Lizardwomen: "How many are there?"

The one who asked the question wasn't the chief but his daughter. She has granted place of chief's personal bodyguard. She is near the throne standing with a spear on her hand.

Lizardmen: "The Orc army numbers... approximately 200,000."

Hearing this everybody was shocked.

Lizardwomen: "I-Impossible! How can they have twice what we have?!"

Lizardmen: "We verified the number several times with [Magic Sense] and [Sense Heat Source]. I swear on my life that it is true."

The chief maintains a calm look at his face. 

Chief: "Good work. You may rest."

The Lizardmen bows and left to take some rest. 

Chief: "200,000? How does one keep such a ridiculous number of Orc bellies full?"

The ministers of the Lizardmen discuss amongst themselves. 

Minister1: "They're supposed to be an uncoordinated lot that does whatever they please."

Minister2: "No one could lead an outrageous number like 200,000 of them!"

Minister3:  "I heard a rumor that they destroyed the Ogres village."

The Chief heard the ministers then he said.

Chief: "The Orc Lord... If there is an Orc who could command a force of 200,000 of his brethren, it would have to be the unique monster of legend, the Orc Lord."

Minister: "O-Orc Lord?"

Minister: "But that's..."

Minister: "No, if that is true, it would explain how he's able to command such a huge army of Orcs."